PDA

View Full Version : More nigger parenting, more dead sprogs

IseDaDiva
04-24-2022, 12:20 PM
Now I see why sows start frantically rutting and shitting out niglets the moment they become fecund. If they didn't the species would die out in a few generations.

The Homicide Unit arrested and charged the mother Zharia Noel,21, and her boyfriend Ahmene Butler,21, for the death of the 3-month-old infant and 1year old toddler. They were charged with two counts of Involuntary Manslaughter and two counts of Felony Child Abuse.

But don't worry! Zaharia will be out in no time and start breeding immediately.

Fine looking niggroid lovebirds.

https://abc11.com/two-children-found-dead-rocky-mount-police-arrest-made/11783651/

Ray Cizzums
04-24-2022, 07:15 PM
Now I see why sows start frantically rutting and shitting out niglets the moment they become fecund. If they didn't the species would die out in a few generations.
How can these two look in the mirror, and take a chance on having chilluns who will be even
dumber and more hideous than both of them. Just the possibility of giving birf to a female
version of the diddy, should send chills down their spines. These two must have realized they
made a mistake, and tried to right it. Just sterilize both, and then deport to the Congo....
:bugeye

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-24-2022, 08:04 PM
The sprogs were 9 months apart? It’s dangerous for human mothers to have them this close together. As you said though, satan has made a way for his hellspawn to survive their own murderous ways.

DavidAllenNiggertoe
04-24-2022, 09:15 PM
As you said though, satan has made a way for his hellspawn to survive their own murderous ways.

Good point. Also libtard DA's and "judges" must have been spooked by the possible downtick in crime from nigger on nigger batwinging. They sure seem to be compensating
by making sure they get back on the street ASAP to carjack and mug more grannies and everyone else for that matter.

Soon enough we'll being seeing express robo-booking at the Popo stations , so the feral nigbites can get back to the mayhem within minutes.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-24-2022, 11:27 PM
Good point. Also libtard DA's and "judges" must have been spooked by the possible downtick in crime from nigger on nigger batwinging. They sure seem to be compensating
by making sure they get back on the street ASAP to carjack and mug more grannies and everyone else for that matter.

Soon enough we'll being seeing express robo-booking at the Popo stations , so the feral nigbites can get back to the mayhem within minutes.

They should give em a puff of jenkum or some bath salts and set em back free in the niggerhoods. Nigger murder rates are up somewhere around 40%. The only shitty part is, they kill humans as well.