PDA

View Full Version : Nigger shoots Jack In The Box employee over muh dipping sauce

Whitey Ford
04-23-2022, 12:17 AM
Argument in Jack in the Box drive-thru ends with employee shot: HCSO

https://i.ibb.co/1fZD57V/dindunuffin3.png

An argument in a Jack in the Box drive-thru in north Harris County ended with an employee shot, authorities say.

The shooting occurred around 10:25 p.m. Thursday in the 3700 block of Aldine Mail Route Road, near JFK Blvd.

One employee who was already off the clock was outside on the sidewalk. As the vehicle pulled out of the drive-thru, authorities say that employee and the people in the vehicle also argued.

The employee crossed the street, and at the same time, the vehicle tried to run him over, the sheriff’s office says.

Authorities say the argument continued, and a female passenger then pulled out a gun and shot at the employee.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/argument-in-jack-in-the-box-drive-thru-ends-with-employee-shot-hcso

Defund Welfare
04-23-2022, 05:32 AM
You know it’s niggers when the victim has “non life threatening injuries”. Sounds like NoN crime, really.

tweakstick
04-23-2022, 06:51 AM
It's Houston so you know the "victim" was a nigger slinging burgers for minimum wage and also likely selling "special orders" out the drive though. Argument over sauce? I doubt it. He probably ripped off the other nigger in the drive through right before his shift ended.

haywood
04-23-2022, 08:43 AM
It's Houston so you know the "victim" was a nigger slinging burgers for minimum wage and also likely selling "special orders" out the drive though. Argument over sauce? I doubt it. He probably ripped off the other nigger in the drive through right before his shift ended.

More than LIKELY!!

Ray Cizzums
04-23-2022, 11:17 AM
Muh dippin' sauce ! Niggers are the only race that get shooty over condiments.
I wonder how many spooks are in Nigger U because of "Disrespeck" at fast food joints ?
:bugeye

Groid_Rage
04-23-2022, 11:26 AM
I wonder how many spooks are in Nigger U because of "Disrespeck" at fast food joints ?
:bugeyeGod forbid if someone gets between a nog and his wangz.

deadmann83
04-23-2022, 12:45 PM
:bugeye

Niggers don't belong to any (human) "Race", Niggers are a (sub) Species of Monkeys / Apes.