PDA

View Full Version : Roderequicge and Quentin kidnap and stuff woman in trunk after she refuses muh dik advances

Whitey Ford
04-22-2022, 03:51 PM
Woman Abducted And Stuffed Into Trunk By Two Men At Gas Station After She Rejected Them

https://i.ibb.co/kq0Xpyc/woman-abducted-and-stuffed-into-trunk-by-two-men-at-gas-station-after-she-rejected-them.jpg

An Atlanta woman was abducted by two men after she rejected their advances at a gas station.

On March 20, the woman entered an Exxon gas station near Glenwood Road when two men – Quentin Williams, 21, and Roderequicge Allen,19 – started catcalling and tried to hit on her. However, she rejected their advances.

Moments later, the pair grabbed the victim and threw her in the trunk of a car.

https://onlinenigeria.com/stories/261859-woman-abducted-and-stuffed-into-trunk-by-two-men-at-gas-station-after-she-rejected-them.html

Ray Cizzums
04-22-2022, 08:17 PM
The second I see a hate-whitey, faggot hair style on a spook-o-roon, I get ready to hurt a motherfucker.
Working up a sweat is out of the question with that bird's nest on their heads, and that means they're weak,
have soft hands, and no skill at arms. Niggers love to pose like they're tough - but they don't do anything that's
tough. Never seen them once, working outdoors in shit weather - logging out in the mountains, fishing 100 miles offshore,
or on freezing construction sites - and I've been out there for 40 years. Meanwhile, all we ever see is punk niggers posing as
gunslingers on social media. I've got news for you spooks - the white man doesn't need to pose with his tools , we just
get down to business when it's time to use them.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
04-22-2022, 09:37 PM
The second I see a hate-whitey, faggot hair style on a spook-o-roon, I get ready to hurt a motherfucker.
Working up a sweat is out of the question with that bird's nest on their heads, and that means they're weak,
have soft hands, and no skill at arms. Niggers love to pose like they're tough - but they don't do anything that's
tough. Never seen them once, working outdoors in shit weather - logging out in the mountains, fishing 100 miles offshore,
or on freezing construction sites - and I've been out there for 40 years. Meanwhile, all we ever see is punk niggers posing as
gunslingers on social media. I've got news for you spooks - the white man doesn't need to pose with his tools , we just
get down to business when it's time to use them.
:bugeye

Niggers like that only prey on women or the elderly.

Da'Spooktravious
04-22-2022, 10:35 PM
Just when I thought niggers couldn't come up with an even more niggertastic name, they do. Roderiquicge? Seriously, even by nigger standards this is retarded.