PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Creep Goes To China To Harass Chinese Girls and Murders One

Yellow Power
04-22-2022, 09:40 AM
This shitskin monster goes to China and treats Her women like objects. They need to slow torture people like this.
https://www.asian-dawn.com/2022/04/21/english-teacher-sentenced-to-death-in-china-for-murder/

Defund Welfare
04-22-2022, 01:10 PM
China wasted no time executing this rabid rape ape, something that our courts are too cowardly to pull off. The nigger made all his students uncomfortable and looks like he tried to downplay murder with cheap words like “relationship dispute”.

This really is a garden variety NAPA. They don’t seem to have any empathy for other life and can’t control their muhdik urges. They do not understand or care that they inflict pain or grief on others.

This is the swift justice the nigger deserves, I know I don’t agree with China on everything but I can agree with swift justice to murderers. No Crump or crybaby media to moan about mental illnesses and get his nigger ass off the hook. Rot in hell spooky!

Chimpwhipper
04-22-2022, 02:52 PM
Why would the Chinese let a nigger with a Sand Nigger name come into China and teach "English" unless they want their population even more fouled up then they already are?
"Ite, muhfuggaz, try dis, yo!"
"Bitch betta haves my money...or I be keepin' my pimp hand strong upside her head."
"Knowhamsayin?"

jenkemfactory
04-22-2022, 02:56 PM
Ummm...even a nigger should know, you don't do that in an absolute dictatorship.

The CCP notified the US Embassy and Consulates in China prior to Abdulmateen’s death sentence. Abdul will be executed by firing squad.

I also found this. Same information, but a major news rag.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10741855/amp/American-sentenced-death-China-murder-woman.html

What will China do with those useless organs afterwards? Is there any use for poorly maintained organs? Can't sell diseased organs.

IseDaDiva
04-22-2022, 03:21 PM
According to online sources, Abdul has a history of harassing girls at the school, harassing them on WeChat, and it got to the point where female students were afraid of attending his class.

Not sure why the thing wasn't put down or disciplined before the typical "MUH DIK!" TNB progressed to murder, which is the usual consequence of coal burning.

Abdul confessed to the murder, which he states happened because of an “emotional dispute,” “relationship issues,” and “Asians weren’t doing what they were told,” in reference to a line said by Chris Tucker’s character in Rush Hour 2.

Stupid nigger. If he wanted to murder a woman he could have done it in North America and his explanation of "Emotional dispute" would have merely gotten him parole or maybe immediate bail with an infamous ankle bracelet to make sure he was a good boi.

Firing squad? What a waste of bullets. He should get what he gave and be stabbed to death.

animal mother
04-22-2022, 03:49 PM
Abdul will be executed by firing squad.

I'm sure that China will not wait 20 years before they make this nigger good like the U.S. does. My guess is it's probably already good.

Whitey Ford
04-23-2022, 05:04 PM

IseDaDiva
04-23-2022, 05:33 PM

More parents permanently devastated because like so many parents they couldn't combat the libtard brainwashing and keep their daughter from burning coal with the predictable result.

Chimpwhipper
04-23-2022, 10:20 PM
Thankfully this gal didn't have a coonlet with Chicken George

Chimp Hater
04-24-2022, 01:37 AM
This ape should've never been in China to begin with. Hell, it should've never been out of Africa at all!

haywood
04-24-2022, 09:49 AM
China wasted no time executing this rabid rape ape, something that our courts are too cowardly to pull off. The nigger made all his students uncomfortable and looks like he tried to downplay murder with cheap words like “relationship dispute”.

This really is a garden variety NAPA. They don’t seem to have any empathy for other life and can’t control their muhdik urges. They do not understand or care that they inflict pain or grief on others.

This is the swift justice the nigger deserves, I know I don’t agree with China on everything but I can agree with swift justice to murderers. No Crump or crybaby media to moan about mental illnesses and get his nigger ass off the hook. Rot in hell spooky!

China gets a "thumbs up" for this!!