PDA

View Full Version : Israel charges niggers 20 percent for being niggers, they can have it back when they leave..

Mushmouth
07-14-2017, 09:21 AM
The amendment mandates that 20 percent of the earnings of all “asylum seekers” legally employed must be deducted from their salary and be put aside until they leave Israel.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2017/07/13/israel-new-law-denies-medical-services-to-illegal-alien-african-muslim-invaders-in-an-effort-to-get-them-to-leave/

MineEvolved
07-14-2017, 04:11 PM
I read that article, and it amazes me that jews, of all people, are going to go down because of niggers. Talk about forgetting history. The larger point to consider here...I don't see ANY Muslims. I see a very large and dangerous pack of wild niggers. Niggers aren't any more 'muslim' than a Frenchman is a buddhist. There are no witch doctors in Islam.

Frankly, if we'd stop telling niggers, and showing them with video and pics, how the human world lives, they might stop trying to get to us. We advertise our way of life to them, and cause our own demise.

IseDaDiva
07-14-2017, 11:22 PM
A nigger tax. Very cool, but...

Buck Simian
07-15-2017, 01:09 AM
And meanwhile in the USA we pay niggers to live here. Something is wrong with this picture.
:facepalm

Thin White Duke
07-17-2017, 11:16 PM
Gotta love how "in character" this stratagem is. They're using the most stereotypical Jewish methodology possible to discourage nogs by fucking with and withholding their money :lol

zagnut
07-18-2017, 12:27 AM
There is a new grocery chain in Texas called Aldi's. Nothing spectacular to write about for the exception of getting a grocery cart. You have to put a quarter in the slot to get the basket. Now this quarter is refunded at checkout time but there is no sign that says this leading to some very good chimpouts over a quarter.

OutragedYT
07-18-2017, 10:08 AM
Anyone coming to America should have to post a bond, and if they don't leave when their visa expired than send the bounty hunters after them.

Monkeybash
07-18-2017, 08:59 PM
I like the GTFO Nigger Tax.

I'd say we should try that here, but 20 percent of a legally employed nigger's income here is still 0.