PDA

View Full Version : Security Nigger Goodified In Cold Blood

GDRHammer
04-20-2022, 01:11 PM
https://www.wsbtv.com/news/local/video-released-suspect-security-guards-deadly-shooting-outside-atlanta-restaurant/JZLLCGRDWZHFPIIDY6XKRVDUZM/

This video has to be seen to be believed. This is so 1,000% Nigger. Everything about it. Even after the deed was done, the other chimps were clueless about what to do, except maybe to take the newly-dead niggers belongings. A nigger will NEVER do the right and proper thing.

NIGGERS are NOT humans. They are disgusting fucking animals. They are God's Vengeance in the Caucasian Race. Every country on the planet should come together, round them all up, and ship them to Apefreeka. Then a naval blockade and a permanent patrol of the continental airspace to ensure that they can never leave.

FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!!!

Groid_Rage
04-20-2022, 02:03 PM
Nigger Lives don't even matter to them, so why should I GAF?

Jim Crow
04-20-2022, 02:34 PM
I’m disappointed that the video cut out the fun parts!

IseDaDiva
04-20-2022, 09:27 PM
Nigger Lives don't even matter to them, so why should I GAF?

Funny how the MSM never mentions that 99.9% of niggers batwinged are batwinged by other niggers. If a YT had done this exact thing, the outrage would rock the planet with headlines blaring how "A WHITE MAN shot a nigger down in the street because RAYCISMS!"

It's really hard to absorb this kind of hypocrisy from a legion of phony nigger lovers.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-21-2022, 10:15 PM
Wow. 4 niggers that didn’t shoot the dead nigger come up to the dead nigger with no surprise. They’re like “hey, another dead nigger! Let’s check and see if it has any gibs” fucking amazing.

haywood
04-21-2022, 10:50 PM
I’m disappointed that the video cut out the fun parts!

As am I!!