PDA

View Full Version : O U T R A G E...Silverback goes to White HS in Wealthy Stockton, Ca, Stabs Human Girl to Death

Kagman
04-20-2022, 09:52 AM
No.. we're not at war with the nigger... Really... Furthest thing from reality... No kidding! Nigger silverback piece of filth leisurely drives up to a 77% white, less than 4 percent nigger high school in wealthy Stockton California, picks a human girl at random and proceeds to stab her repeatedly in front of other students... She dies a short time later.

- WHERE IS THE MEDIA COVERAGE OF THIS OUTRAGE?????? Now imagine if a white did the same to some HS in Apelanta...

https://dailycaller.com/2022/04/19/girl-stabbed-high-school-parking-lot-random-attack/

GDRHammer
04-20-2022, 10:48 AM
You will never see this in the MSM. It goes against the libtard narrative of how the niggers have been wronged and they are now stepping up to be heard.

Groid_Rage
04-20-2022, 05:56 PM
I dunno, but isn't Stockton CA kind of a nigger infested shithole already?

Kagman
04-20-2022, 10:31 PM
I dunno, but isn't Stockton CA kind of a nigger infested shithole already?

The 'stubbs' hs I was looking at, apparently, is in Illinois.... I think you are correct

haywood
04-21-2022, 09:10 AM
No.. we're not at war with the nigger... Really... Furthest thing from reality... No kidding! Nigger silverback piece of filth leisurely drives up to a 77% white, less than 4 percent nigger high school in wealthy Stockton California, picks a human girl at random and proceeds to stab her repeatedly in front of other students... She dies a short time later.

- WHERE IS THE MEDIA COVERAGE OF THIS OUTRAGE?????? Now imagine if a white did the same to some HS in Apelanta...

https://dailycaller.com/2022/04/19/girl-stabbed-high-school-parking-lot-random-attack/

Look at that Sub Human primate!! It should receive the DEATH PENALTY!! That won't happen in "woke" commiefornia!!

Da'Spooktravious
04-21-2022, 09:49 AM
If a pit-bull - favorite dog of the nigger - were to have killed a human, it would have been put down within a week. The same needs to happen to this nigger.