PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo finance wants us to believe in responsible, financially savvy nigroids, mudsharks, and interspecies lezzies.

IseDaDiva
04-17-2022, 06:44 PM
For sure I'm impressed. This looks so realistic.

1st time home buyers: (I'm still not sure what to call YT lezzies with nigger sows)

The typical happy, well-to-do nigger fambly looking to refinance:

Finally, we have the happy, knocked-up mudshark planning for their blessed event and buying a second home with her magic nigger pet who is so studious in his horn-rimmed glasses. Yeah, I buy all this.

Do these ad creators have no shame at all??

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/mortgage-tips-for-every-type-of-homeowner-131517982.html

Anastasia
04-17-2022, 07:46 PM
For sure I'm impressed. This looks so realistic.

1st time home buyers: (I'm still not sure what to call YT lezzies with nigger sows)

"Mud munchers?"

This is typical from ultra-woke Yahoo (an aging "tech" dinosaur from the 90s that should have gone extinct when the dot-com bubble burst and has been limping along for decades as a wannabe Google). Interspecies lesbians, a nigger nuclear fambly (nigger please), and the buck with pregnant mudshark (for greater accuracy the buck's black ass needs to be shown running out the door). Normal white heterosexual couples need not apply.

IseDaDiva
04-17-2022, 09:06 PM
"Mud munchers?"

This is typical from ultra-woke Yahoo (an aging "tech" dinosaur from the 90s that should have gone extinct when the dot-com bubble burst and has been limping along for decades as a wannabe Google). Interspecies lesbians, a nigger nuclear fambly (nigger please), and the buck with pregnant mudshark (for greater accuracy the buck's black ass needs to be shown running out the door). Normal white heterosexual couples need not apply.

That's really good! Disgusting, but good. :lol

Yeah, no het-YT wanted, although they (WE) are the ones availing themselves of these financial options and vehicles.

Right about Yahoo as well. I picture some over-aged, neck-bearded, flabby nu-male sitting there killing the "comments" switch every time he sees something that is 'problematic', as in offensive to niggers, trannies, gays, SJWs, or other special and elevated minority groups.

Espantoon
04-18-2022, 07:58 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhUnEg0he4A

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-19-2022, 07:22 AM

Talk about cultural appropriation. Tell me I am a conspiracy theorist when mentioning the great replacement.
I do wonder what kind of mortgage rate these 400 credit score niggers got.

Sandy
04-24-2022, 11:32 PM
Years ago the HNIC increased taxes on the responsible to pay for converting the irresponsibles' "unaffordable" mortgages. (The banks were happy, they were getting bailout after bailout in 100 different ways.) The news interviewed a bunch of niggers at the Javitz center, and one niggerpotamus bragged that it went from an ARM to a 30-year fixed at 2%. Want to bet that nigger wound up defaulting anyway?

The rest of us work hard to save for 20% or more down, and while paying rent instead of getting Section 8. For a while after the housing bubble, a lot of banks weren't even doing mortgages if you had "only" 20%. They would for zero down, though, if you were one of those poor, oppressed niggers that got a sweet deal on a HUD loan. The claim that niggers are "discriminated" against in bank loans was always BS. Niggers for years could get loans almost as easily as walking into the bank, thanks to Clinton's DOJ. And where was the "justice" of a white couple being denied despite having a down payment and higher credit scores?

Ignatow
04-25-2022, 05:17 PM
The most absurd things I see on TV and the print media are niggers driving high end European and Japanese cars. Or driving a new Chevy truck, as if it knows what work is! Niggers that are professionals, doctors, the list goes on. When I was in engineering school 35 years ago, there were 4 monkeys in 950. Those were the magic ones. I don't know if they graduated. My class of 33 graduates, not one nigger!

Math is the language of science. English is the language of higher learning in the Anglosphere. Niggers, not knowing both, suddenly becomes an executive at Lowe's, Nike, Bank of America, the Supreme Court?
Why am I so skeptical that niggers understand science, finance, or anything else? I must be so racist because facts speak for themselves, their racist selves.

Ignatow
04-25-2022, 05:17 PM
The most absurd things I see on TV and the print media are niggers driving high end European and Japanese cars. Or driving a new Chevy truck, as if it knows what work is! Niggers that are professionals, doctors, the list goes on. When I was in engineering school 35 years ago, there were 4 monkeys in 950. Those were the magic ones. I don't know if they graduated. My class of 33 graduates, not one nigger!

Math is the language of science. English is the language of higher learning in the Anglosphere. Niggers, not knowing both, suddenly become an executive at Lowe's, Nike, Bank of America, the Supreme Court?
Why am I so skeptical that niggers understand science, finance, or anything else? I must be so racist because facts speak for themselves, their racist selves.

IseDaDiva
04-25-2022, 08:39 PM

Math is the language of science. English is the language of higher learning in the Anglosphere. Niggers, not knowing both, suddenly become an executive at Lowe's, Nike, Bank of America, the Supreme Court?

An uninsured '97 Chevy Caprice driven by an unlicensed nigger buck is a little more realistic.

Sandy
04-25-2022, 11:18 PM
An uninsured '97 Chevy Caprice driven by an unlicensed nigger buck is a little more realistic.

For a nigger, that's like brand new, freshly unloaded at the lot! Whenever you see a nigger in a nice new car, it's any of 3 things: stolen, bought on a high interest loan, or bought with drug money. At the retail store I used to manage at night, I was lightly acquainted with a regular customer, a young Russian. All of a sudden he started showing off a lot of cash, and one day he showed up in a beautiful new sports car. I figured he'd made a big drug deal and/or was working his way up in organized crime. I also figured he wasn't going to live very long, and with niggers it's even shorter.

And don't forget the wagon wheel rimz, like what a fellow Chimper (sorry I forget who) once posted of the nigger equivalents of Google stuff. This one is Chrome: