PDA

View Full Version : Fugly pedo-nig goes to NU for 72 years

IseDaDiva
04-17-2022, 06:28 PM
I have a feeling the victim is a sowlet. I can't imagine human parents giving access to their small daughter to a nigger, but still, what's it going to cost to keep this priapic, kiddy-diddling buck caged for the rest of its useless life with all amenities provided for free? I have a better solution.

A 40-year-old filthy Wichita groid must serve life plus 570 months in prison for sexually assaulting a young girl starting when she was 9, a Sedgwick County judge ruled this week.

The nigger, Bryce Patrick Hanks (https://ssc.sedgwickcounty.org/sheriffinmates/SheriffInmateDetail.aspx?nameId=237403), who was convicted of 12 crimes at his February trial including 10 felony assaults against the girl, will be in prison for a minimum of 72 1/2 years before he can be released. By that time, he would be well over 100 years old — longer than most people’s natural life.

Here is what you are supporting, taxpayers. Does it need health care, glasses, dental services, counseling, internet, etc? YOU pay for it.

Yahoo is allowing no comments for fear someone might say something that could be seen as offensive.

n order to improve our community experience, we are temporarily suspending article commenting

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/wichita-man-40-convicted-raping-221624407.html

Celticgirl
04-19-2022, 01:53 PM
I have a feeling the victim is a sowlet. I can't imagine human parents giving access to their small daughter to a nigger, but still, what's it going to cost to keep this priapic, kiddy-diddling buck caged for the rest of its useless life with all amenities provided for free? I have a better solution.

Here is what you are supporting, taxpayers. Does it need health care, glasses, dental services, counseling, internet, etc? YOU pay for it.

Yahoo is allowing no comments for fear someone might say something that could be seen as offensive.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/wichita-man-40-convicted-raping-221624407.html

Looks diseased.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-19-2022, 11:05 PM
Looks diseased.
They all are in one way or another. This one looks like syphilis in groid form. :hurl

Yellow Power
04-20-2022, 04:07 AM
I'm starting to realize niggers are mostly pedophiles and child abusers. They shouldn't be around your children. I understand Martin Luther King had a dream n shiet but I'm not letting any of my precious kids near a nigger. Plus, like the 'tards say, "He got his wig peeled back." It's just not safe. Now more so than ever before. Dindus are getting bolder, creepier, more violent, and more batshit crazy by the decade. They are known to "spit game" �� for hours where children congregate and get violent when their sexual advances are rejected.

GDRHammer
04-20-2022, 10:55 AM
A $0.50 cylindrical lead projectile with a tapered leading edge dispersed by a high pressure/high velocity launch platform would bring about a fitting closure to this niggers existence. Once again, a cautionary tale to humans....NEVER LET YOUR CHILDREN AROUND NIGGERS! DO NOT ALLOW THEM INTO YOUR HOMES. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. DO NOT GIVE THEM MONEY OR SHELTER. NEVER, NEVER TRUST THEM....THEY ARE NIGGERS.

IseDaDiva
04-20-2022, 12:04 PM
I'm starting to realize niggers are mostly pedophiles and child abusers. They shouldn't be around your children. I understand Martin Luther King had a dream n shiet but I'm not letting any of my precious kids near a nigger. Plus, like the 'tards say, "He got his wig peeled back." It's just not safe. Now more so than ever before. Dindus are getting bolder, creepier, more violent, and more batshit crazy by the decade. They are known to "spit game" �� for hours where children congregate and get violent when their sexual advances are rejected.

I'm pretty sure they were always like that - just take a look at any Africoons and the atrocities they commit in their own countries where they live "au natural - and now it's just that libtards have freed them to openly practice their culture and follow their instincts with impunity. What we're seeing now is the real nigger unchained.

haywood
04-20-2022, 10:51 PM
Looks diseased.

Yep!!

Defund Welfare
04-20-2022, 11:22 PM
I'm starting to realize niggers are mostly pedophiles and child abusers. They shouldn't be around your children. I understand Martin Luther King had a dream n shiet but I'm not letting any of my precious kids near a nigger. Plus, like the 'tards say, "He got his wig peeled back." It's just not safe. Now more so than ever before. Dindus are getting bolder, creepier, more violent, and more batshit crazy by the decade. They are known to "spit game" 🤢 for hours where children congregate and get violent when their sexual advances are rejected.

Yep! Niggers have the highest rates of registered sex offenders (http://www.cjcj.org/uploads/cjcj/documents/disproportionate_minority_presence_on_u.s._sex_off ender_registries_ackerman_sacks.pdf) per capita in literally every state except Michigan.
First thing a good parent or school district would do is be sure their children are safe from nigger scum. Children should not be subjected to this crap and it should be more strictly enforced.

AR Patriot
04-21-2022, 08:11 AM
Yahoo is allowing no comments for fear someone might say something that could be seen as TRUE.