PDA

View Full Version : SC death row nig-nog chooses a lead sprinkling over ol' Sparky

CoonsЯus
04-15-2022, 09:48 PM
Niggers at Nigger University now have a distinct choice on ' graduation day ' - they can be fried and died in the traditional electric coon chair or face the firing squad. This useless baboon has decided on the later to confirm its deletion. All I can think of is what costs more? 30 rounds of FMJ or a quick 1000W of jui-jui juice ?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10722385/South-Carolina-inmate-picks-firing-squad-electric-chair.html

Richard Bernard Moore, 57, is the also first state prisoner to face the choice of execution methods after a law went into effect last year making electrocution the default and giving inmates the option to face three prison workers with rifles instead

They should have a lottery for the gunmen. I'd bid $10 for the privilege !!

Ignatow
04-15-2022, 11:49 PM
Waste of good bullets. Nigger deserves good old hemp. Cheap, like a nigger's life. Hemp is biodegradable and good for the environment. Nigger carcass, however, is as toxic as plutonium waste.

Jim Crow
04-16-2022, 08:07 AM
I’m old fashioned.I am against a nigger being electrocuted or shot. I consider that a waste of energy and lead! Locked in a coffin and buried alive would be the best choice!

Sandy
04-16-2022, 01:54 PM
I’m old fashioned.I am against a nigger being electrocuted or shot. I consider that a waste of energy and lead! Locked in a coffin and buried alive would be the best choice!

For the sake of preserving trees and other conservation, maybe abandoned mineshafts?

tweakstick
04-16-2022, 04:54 PM
ALL WRONG! Every idea misses the mark. They either cost taxpayer money (even the rope) or they are not environmentally friendly. Burying and throwing nigger carcasses into mine shafts can contaminate ground water.

Gravity, however is free. How tall are the guard towers? Once the nigger bounces on the pavement, it can be ground up completely and recycled into soylent black. This nigger food can then be fed to the other nigger inmates. This has the added benefit of causing kuru disease which will help alleviate the prison overcrowding problem over time. Each nigger that dies of this disease should also be fed to other niggers, speeding up the process with each generation of pickaninny primate pit pork that is fed to the next. Once made good and no longer required for continued supplies of soylent black, the carcasses can be placed in the desert for desiccation pending ultimate dayed nigger disposal. We have abandoned, contaminated nuclear proving ground test sites in Nevada. These have left giant craters which should do the job quite nicely and free. Once they are sun dried, the niggers should burn readily requiring very little fuel to start them. Repurposed leftover KFC grease should do the trick. I think the niggers would want a nice sendoff that way.

The only possible problem could come from radioactive nigger ashes making their way into passing storm clouds. In theory, if this were to rain down on a nigger cemetery, it could cause a zoot suit zombie apocalypse.

CoonsЯus
04-16-2022, 06:12 PM
ALL WRONG! Every idea misses the mark. They either cost taxpayer money (even the rope) or they are not environmentally friendly. Burying and throwing nigger carcasses into mine shafts can contaminate ground water.

Gravity, however is free. How tall are the guard towers? Once the nigger bounces on the pavement, it can be ground up completely and recycled into soylent black. This nigger food can then be fed to the other nigger inmates. This has the added benefit of causing kuru disease which will help alleviate the prison overcrowding problem over time. Each nigger that dies of this disease should also be fed to other niggers, speeding up the process with each generation of pickaninny primate pit pork that is fed to the next. Once made good and no longer required for continued supplies of soylent black, the carcasses can be placed in the desert for desiccation pending ultimate dayed nigger disposal. We have abandoned, contaminated nuclear proving ground test sites in Nevada. These have left giant craters which should do the job quite nicely and free. Once they are sun dried, the niggers should burn readily requiring very little fuel to start them. Repurposed leftover KFC grease should do the trick. I think the niggers would want a nice sendoff that way.

The only possible problem could come from radioactive nigger ashes making their way into passing storm clouds. In theory, if this were to rain down on a nigger cemetery, it could cause a zoot suit zombie apocalypse.

:lol

IseDaDiva
04-16-2022, 06:25 PM
I saw this headline this morning. My first reaction was shock that anyone would dare execute a murderous nigger. What about BLM?

Moore has spent more than two decades on death row after being convicted in the 1999 killing of convenience store clerk James Mahoney in Spartanburg.

So the nigger got 20 more years of life than did his victim, sitting in NU and eating his head off courtesy of the taxpayers including the family of his victim and then gets offered a menu to choose his batwinging?

A South Carolina inmate set to die either by a firing squad (https://www.wyff4.com/article/south-carolina-schedules-1st-execution-firing-squad/39667699)or in the electric chair later this month is asking the state Supreme Court to halt his execution until judges can determine if either method is cruel and unusual punishment.

Too bad the victim didn't have any advocates there to plead for his life and decide if his murder was cruel and unusual. I can't even find a pic of the victim. I guess the nigger is more important.

The nigger will probably die of old age in NU.

Sandy
04-16-2022, 06:45 PM
I saw this headline this morning. My first reaction was shock that anyone would dare execute a murderous nigger. What about BLM?

So the nigger got 20 more years of life than did his victim, sitting in NU and eating his head off courtesy of the taxpayers including the family of his victim and then gets offered a menu to choose his batwinging?

Too bad the victim didn't have any advocates there to plead for his life and decide if his murder was cruel and unusual. I can't even find a pic of the victim. I guess the nigger is more important.

The nigger will probably die of old age in NU.

I can't find a picture of Mahoney, but with a name like that, it's a 99.9% chance he was human. I won't say 100% because there are some niggers that steal solid Irish names, although the likes of Kwame Kilpatrick at least have obvious nigger first names.

Want to get pissed off, or need to? These niggerlovers are blaming the victim. That's right, it was the victim's fault he attempted to defend himself against a thieving Michael Brown type nigger.

Moore did not bring a gun into the store. As he attempted to make a purchase, Moore and Mahoney got into an argument. Mahoney, who kept three firearms behind the counter, pulled a gun on Moore. The two men struggled over the gun and Moore was able to wrestle the pistol away from Mahoney. Mahoney then pulled a second gun and both men exchanged fire. Both men were shot; tragically, Mahoney died as a result of his injuries.

https://justice360sc.org/category/richard-moore/

Those niggerlovers responsible for that need to be wrangled, prosecuted, and executed as accessories after the fact. There can be no tolerance for making excuses for clear-cut murderers.

Aw look, the nigger has a fambly to worry about. Well my heart's just broken. Another niglet had to grow up without its buck pappy. Actually it was going to anyway.

Espantoon
04-16-2022, 07:22 PM
Traditionally, I believe that a firing squad was a somewhat honorable way to be executed, smoking a last cigarette and dropping the handkerchief, like Marshal Ney after the Waterloo campaign. Common criminals were hanged. But now nooses be racist.

IseDaDiva
04-16-2022, 08:44 PM
I can't find a picture of Mahoney, but with a name like that, it's a 99.9% chance he was human. I won't say 100% because there are some niggers that steal solid Irish names, although the likes of Kwame Kilpatrick at least have obvious nigger first names.

Want to get pissed off, or need to? These niggerlovers are blaming the victim. That's right, it was the victim's fault he attempted to defend himself against a thieving Michael Brown type nigger.

https://justice360sc.org/category/richard-moore/

Those niggerlovers responsible for that need to be wrangled, prosecuted, and executed as accessories after the fact. There can be no tolerance for making excuses for clear-cut murderers.

Aw look, the nigger has a fambly to worry about. Well my heart's just broken. Another niglet had to grow up without its buck pappy. Actually it was going to anyway.

Very true that niggers often culturally appropriated Irish names and you don't always know, but awww - look what a loving pappy this nigger was, well, when he posed for that pic anyway. Sprogs probably haven't seen him since.

I wonder what this argument was about? "Gimme yo munny, muhfuggah!"?

Jim Crow
04-16-2022, 10:11 PM
For the sake of preserving trees and other conservation, maybe abandoned mineshafts?
Ok,I’m easy ,a sealed off mine shaft a few miles below the ground would be fine.