PDA

View Full Version : Niggers are destroying Green Bay schools and the libtards don't care.

justin igger
07-13-2017, 11:44 PM
http://mediatrackers.org/wisconsin/2017/06/27/inner-city-school-problems-arent-just-big-city-problems

I have instructed my students not to answer the door to our classroom, because of the truant students who run the school and come looking for fights. They pound on our door, shake our door handle, scream swear words into our vents, punch and kick the doors and terrorize us while we are trying to teach and learn. And these are just some of the violent, aggressive behaviors my kids have to deal with every day.”

Sandy
07-14-2017, 02:13 AM
How could a city only 4% nigger allow the beasts to ruin even a single school? Won't police at least come to remove niglets, or do they pull the snivel rights bullshit?

The article points to the 40% Hispanic population, and I bet the ones causing trouble are spiggers. The only trouble Hispanic students ever gave me was pure laziness, which wastes my time to record zeroes, but I never had any act violent.

(Westscott here is alleging that students attempted to induce a fatal allergic reaction in a teacher, yet a Google search yields no media coverage of an incident that could be described as attempted murder of a teacher in school.)

Let me just say I've learned schools will absolutely cover these up. It's easier paperwork, and looks better for a school, if a teacher has a mere "allergic reaction" rather than was the victim of a crime.