PDA

View Full Version : Nigger "leader", what a joke

jenkemfactory
04-11-2022, 05:17 PM
My friend told me a very funny joke. He told me a while ago he had a training at the large company he works for. This is one of those super multi-nationals that bends over all the time.
A great speaker and great leader by the name of Simon T. Bailey will come to speak ( virtually of course because of the lockdowns ). It sounds like a normal name.
When he came to speak, my buddy couldn't hold himself down. He laughed his ass off. This is a buck who looks like a niggerfaggot with a nose that would make you think an elephant sat on it.
Lucky for him it was virtual and he had his mic off and camera off.
Sorry, no big story, just a stupid looking niggerfaggot.
Never heard of him but it looks like he is famous.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_T._Bailey

IseDaDiva
04-11-2022, 05:45 PM
My friend told me a very funny joke. He told me a while ago he had a training at the large company he works for. This is one of those super multi-nationals that bends over all the time.
A great speaker and great leader by the name of Simon T. Bailey will come to speak ( virtually of course because of the lockdowns ). It sounds like a normal name.
When he came to speak, my buddy couldn't hold himself down. He laughed his ass off. This is a buck who looks like a niggerfaggot with a nose that would make you think an elephant sat on it.
Lucky for him it was virtual and he had his mic off and camera off.
Sorry, no big story, just a stupid looking niggerfaggot.
Never heard of him but it looks like he is famous.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_T._Bailey

Famuss nigga gots no ears??

Ignatow
04-11-2022, 08:12 PM
Never heard of this simian. Look how vile it looks. Look at it's sweater with nigger mouth buttons or whatever the hell they are. Am I supposed to believe this POS can say anything worthwhile?

Sure, Disney liberals hired it. So much guilt, that's why it gets to be a public speaker. An Oral Roberts and other corporations' speaker. Really, had there been no AA, would anyone listen to this nigger? Why is it appropriating human names? Another nigger that makes me continue to hate their filthy species.

(BTW, where in hell did it get it's "Theophilus" name? It be Latin and sheeit.)