PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all the Humans

Da'Spooktravious
04-10-2022, 02:37 PM
Finally registered with the site after lurking for some time. Wherever there are Africans, there is Africa, and I'm seeing that day by day with the niggers around in my neck of the woods. From noise, to not cleaning up after their dogs (typically pit-bulls), spending money on rims to make their car as niggerrific as possible, to muh-dick, and raping, rioting, and robbing, the nigger is a plague on us humans.

As the legendary Daniel Carver said:

'You can't have law and order and niggers too'.

'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'.

Kagman
04-10-2022, 02:40 PM
Welcome!!!... Took me a while to take the plunge as well. Glad I did. Some sharp minds here interpreting the events of the day and lots of good humor... Much needed humor given the depravity we deal with from the nigger beast...

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-10-2022, 04:43 PM
Welcome Mista Travious :lol

IseDaDiva
04-11-2022, 10:59 AM
Finally registered with the site after lurking for some time. Wherever there are Africans, there is Africa, and I'm seeing that day by day with the niggers around in my neck of the woods. From noise, to not cleaning up after their dogs (typically pit-bulls), spending money on rims to make their car as niggerrific as possible, to muh-dick, and raping, rioting, and robbing, the nigger is a plague on us humans.

'Well, I don't look at negros as human beings. I mean, just because we brought them over here and learn them how to talk don't make them human'.

Exactly what I say! Dress them up, give them money, put them on a red carpet, or in a Rolls Royce, but under that, they are still jungle savages, cannibals with bones in their noses.

Welcome to the site and happy bashing!:)

Ignatow
04-11-2022, 08:17 PM
Welcome aboard! Glad to have you with us. Looking forward to your contributions.

Tar Remover
04-20-2022, 06:18 PM
Welcome DaSpooktravious! Grab up a stick and start bashing niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club

CoonsЯus
05-08-2022, 07:09 AM
Welcome to the net's #1 nigger education program. As said many times before, understanding the predictable TNB of the tiny nigger mind could literally save your life one day !

haywood
05-08-2022, 09:22 AM

Welcome!! You will fit right in here!!