PDA

View Full Version : So much for Tiger Woods making a comeback

Sandy
04-10-2022, 02:16 PM
Right now it's at an embarrassing +11, dashing hopes from the niggerlovers that thought it had a chance at contention.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/masters-2022-live-leaderboard-tee-163105065.html

Anastasia
04-10-2022, 06:09 PM
Of all the nigger affletes I probably hate Nigger Woods the most because it can turn golf coverage from something as white as hockey without it to something as niggerfuxated as basketball with it.

Nigger Woods has made coverage of the Masters unwatchable because it's all about the nigger, all the time, rather than the superior White athletes who actually had a shot at winning.

tweakstick
04-10-2022, 07:53 PM
I overheard the local news coverage while painting and they said that Nigger Woods was blaming his clubs for a shitty performance.

Senior Tweak always told me "it's a poor carpenter that blames his tools." I always took the word poor to mean both senses of the word. Hopefully he'll be broke soon as well as a has been nigger golfer. People always remember the fall more than the rise. Just ask OJ.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-10-2022, 07:58 PM
I overheard the local news coverage while painting and they said that Nigger Woods was blaming his clubs for a shitty performance.

Senior Tweak always told me "it's a poor carpenter that blames his tools." I always took the word poor to mean both senses of the word. Hopefully he'll be broke soon as well as a has been nigger golfer. People always remember the fall more than the rise. Just ask OJ.
I dont even know if a nigger can spend all the money nigger woods has

animal mother
04-10-2022, 08:03 PM
I played golf for over 40 years and until nigger wood came on the scene, I never, ever, even saw a single nigger on any golf course. Just another example of the niggers ruin everything effect.

Anastasia
04-11-2022, 04:39 AM
I played golf for over 40 years and until nigger wood came on the scene, I never, ever, even saw a single nigger on any golf course. Just another example of the niggers ruin everything effect.

I still hardly ever see any niggers on any golf course I play. Niggers have short attention spans and for them "Tiger-Mania" was over a long time ago. The only ones still pushing this nigger Woods worship are white liberal woketurds.

haywood
04-11-2022, 07:52 AM
Of all the nigger affletes I probably hate Nigger Woods the most because it can turn golf coverage from something as white as hockey without it to something as niggerfuxated as basketball with it.

Nigger Woods has made coverage of the Masters unwatchable because it's all about the nigger, all the time, rather than the superior White athletes who actually had a shot at winning.

Tru Dat!!

IseDaDiva
04-11-2022, 11:18 AM
Right now it's at an embarrassing +11, dashing hopes from the niggerlovers that thought it had a chance at contention.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/masters-2022-live-leaderboard-tee-163105065.html

Yes, but oh, think how brave the nigger is, still struggling and striving with all that metal in its broken laigs! What a hero and an inspiration for black youfs!

I guess everyone forgot that this Down Syndrome-looking groid could have killed a bunch of innocent people as it drove 100mph, careening all over the road while drunk or drugged, with zero repercussions. Probably didn't even get a 100$ fine.

Anastasia
04-11-2022, 08:01 PM
Yes, but oh, think how brave the nigger is, still struggling and striving with all that metal in its broken laigs! What a hero and an inspiration for black youfs!

I guess everyone forgot that this Down Syndrome-looking groid could have killed a bunch of innocent people as it drove 100mph, careening all over the road while drunk or drugged, with zero repercussions. Probably didn't even get a 100$ fine.

I've literally driven on the same stretch of road where Nigger Woods had his accident. A couple of points:

- While it's a steep downhill, it's not an exceptionally twisty or dangerous road. For a driver to go completely out of coontrol like that, he would have to be high as a kite or severely drunk (and of course nigger Woods was probably both, but the sheriff's department covered it up because raycissms an sheeit).

- The only reason nigger Woods didn't kill anyone was because luckily no one was coming from the other direction at the moment. If the nigger had killed or seriously injured other drivers, I bet the greedy, selfish nigger's camp would have tried everything in its power to avoid paying out compensation for something that was 100% the nigger's fault, and tried to stick the bill on the insurance company, the taxpayers, or the victims themselves. A billionaire, and yet it and its cronies would freak out at the thought of paying something as little as, say, $50,000, which would literally be peanuts to them. We all know the nigger would have lawyered up faster than niggers line up for the $4.99 special at Popeye's.

Ignatow
04-11-2022, 10:39 PM
I've literally driven on the same stretch of road where Nigger Woods had his accident. A couple of points:

- While it's a steep downhill, it's not an exceptionally twisty or dangerous road. For a driver to go completely out of coontrol like that, he would have to be high as a kite or severely drunk (and of course nigger Woods was probably both, but the sheriff's department covered it up because raycissms an sheeit).

- The only reason nigger Woods didn't kill anyone was because luckily no one was coming from the other direction at the moment. If the nigger had killed or seriously injured other drivers, I bet the greedy, selfish nigger's camp would have tried everything in its power to avoid paying out compensation for something that was 100% the nigger's fault, and tried to stick the bill on the insurance company, the taxpayers, or the victims themselves. A billionaire, and yet it and its cronies would freak out at the thought of paying something as little as, say, $50,000, which would literally be peanuts to them. We all know the nigger would have lawyered up faster than niggers line up for the $4.99 special at Popeye's.

I used to live in Long Beach, not that far from the accident site. That road had twists, but if you are going the speed limit, awake, not on drugs or drunk, you should be fine. Nigger woods was late for a meeting, drove like hell, probably half asleep from all shady activities the night before. Thankfully no human was hurt. Fucking sheriff didn't even charge nigger with anything.

He had his Swedish mudshark as the mother of his sprogs. That bitch has no shame. Then there's whore Vonn. I've heard the Thai people don't care for him, because he's still just a nigger to them, arrogant and useless.

I didn't even know the Masters was on. The days of calling Calvin Pete a nigger are long gone. I'm tired of seeing niggers and negresses in golf and tennis, I just think their simian prognathism are so offensive to normal people.

IseDaDiva
04-11-2022, 11:16 PM
I used to live in Long Beach, not that far from the accident site. That road had twists, but if you are going the speed limit, awake, not on drugs or drunk, you should be fine. Nigger woods was late for a meeting, drove like hell, probably half asleep from all shady activities the night before. Thankfully no human was hurt. Fucking sheriff didn't even charge nigger with anything.

He had his Swedish mudshark as the mother of his sprogs. That bitch has no shame. Then there's whore Vonn. I've heard the Thai people don't care for him, because he's still just a nigger to them, arrogant and useless.

I didn't even know the Masters was on. The days of calling Calvin Pete a nigger are long gone. I'm tired of seeing niggers and negresses in golf and tennis, I just think their simian prognathism are so offensive to normal people.

They really should be banned from any civilized sport. Serena should have played feetsbawl.

:sheboon

tweakstick
04-12-2022, 12:12 AM
They really should be banned from any civilized sport. Serena should have played feetsbawl.

Yeah, he should play feetsbawl since it's still a man's sport (mostly?) He would be a lousy player compared to the rest of the men and might get funny looks in the locker room because of the post-op mangina stink. The fake boobs would have to go, though. Other than that, he would fit right in since half the NFL is probably on the down low now and it won't be much longer before the other half is just plain out of the closet.

He could probably throw a pretty good pass, too. Must be the crab testosterone and steroids.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fda%2Ff 6%2Fd2%2Fdaf6d2fac464bdad104a4c57c32cc190.jpg&f=1&nofb=1
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fih0.redbubble.net%2Fimage.6298275. 8141%2Fflat%2C1000x1000%2C075%2Cf.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Ignatow
04-12-2022, 02:43 AM

:sheboon

Serena's chimpout showed the world, no matter how famous and "successful" any nigger is, the beast still comes out to show their true nature of no self-restraint. It's all about me and sheee---it. Same as Will Smiff, world renown actor, can't take a joke from a fellow bro-ape. It really is so funny to see them lose control! And they wonder why humanity hates them.

King Richard was about the Williams sisters, and of course it had to win that Academy Awards. A first Oscar for Smiff. But all that subtle messages for blacks to get equality, it was plain to see they don't behave like humans do, because they are sub-simian.

God I hate seeing niggers in tennis and golf. The recent Olympics, I can't understand what niggers were doing there. Black hide just doesn't belong in winter, and human sports. I've conceded that football, baseball, and basketball are for niggers, so I don't like it when they encroach upon pastimes reserved for people.

I don't want to see the day when nigger monkeys are bussed into tennis or golf events. All that will happen is a debasement of the event, oooking, screeching, jungle howls.

Anastasia
04-12-2022, 08:08 AM
Serena's chimpout showed the world, no matter how famous and "successful" any nigger is, the beast still comes out to show their true nature of no self-restraint. It's all about me and sheee---it. Same as Will Smiff, world renown actor, can't take a joke from a fellow bro-ape. It really is so funny to see them lose control! And they wonder why humanity hates them.

King Richard was about the Williams sisters, and of course it had to win that Academy Awards. A first Oscar for Smiff. But all that subtle messages for blacks to get equality, it was plain to see they don't behave like humans do, because they are sub-simian.

God I hate seeing niggers in tennis and golf. The recent Olympics, I can't understand what niggers were doing there. Black hide just doesn't belong in winter, and human sports. I've conceded that football, baseball, and basketball are for niggers, so I don't like it when they encroach upon pastimes reserved for people.

I don't want to see the day when nigger monkeys are bussed into tennis or golf events. All that will happen is a debasement of the event, oooking, screeching, jungle howls.

Baseball is actually not for niggers. Affikun-Amurrican niggers make up only 7% of Major League Baseball players, although there are more island spiggers of various shades. 63% of MLB players are white. College baseball is 95% white.

Niggers have already ruined the Nigger Felon League and the Nigger Bakkabawl Apesociation. They need to be kept out of all other sports.

IseDaDiva
04-12-2022, 11:17 AM

I wouldnt' watch that movie if I were paid to do so. Of course it won. Everyone had to vote for it since now the Academy Awards have become the Nigger Ass-Kiss Awards and nothing more. Anyone who doesn't vote for nigger movies is branded rayciss.

As for busloads of niggers at tennis and golf games - we saw something we never dreamed we would, namely, packs of niggers knuckling around Buckingham Palace, ooking, stinking the place up, and probably stealing the silverware. Nothing should surprise us after that.

IseDaDiva
04-12-2022, 11:26 AM
Yeah, he should play feetsbawl since it's still a man's sport (mostly?) He would be a lousy player compared to the rest of the men and might get funny looks in the locker room because of the post-op mangina stink. The fake boobs would have to go, though. Other than that, he would fit right in since half the NFL is probably on the down low now and it won't be much longer before the other half is just plain out of the closet.

He could probably throw a pretty good pass, too. Must be the crab testosterone and steroids.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi.pinimg.com%2Foriginals%2Fda%2Ff 6%2Fd2%2Fdaf6d2fac464bdad104a4c57c32cc190.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Anyone who has been living under a rock and never heard of the sherilla would never guess that's supposed to be female.