PDA

View Full Version : NFL nig Dwayne Haskins made good in car wreck

CoonsЯus
04-09-2022, 11:49 AM
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022/04/09/report-pittsburgh-steelers-qb-dwayne-haskins-dead-at-24/

Believe me, I have no idea who this deleted monkey is, I'm just reporting the good news....I'm just the messenger.

A NFL spook was just made good after being hit by a car in Florida. You can be assured it was cracked out and behaving like a raging monkey in TNB fashion. You can guarantee it was up to no good. The media will protect the dead coon within its limitless messages of sympathy, rest assured. Niggers must not be blamed for anything. They have immunity from the truth.

Bye coon !

Dwayne Haskins, a standout at Ohio State before struggling to catch on with Washington and Pittsburgh in the NFL, died this morning when he got hit by a car in South Florida, per his agent Cedric Saunders. Haskins would have turned 25 years old on May 3.

Celticgirl
04-09-2022, 11:51 AM
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022/04/09/report-pittsburgh-steelers-qb-dwayne-haskins-dead-at-24/

Believe me, I have no idea who this deleted monkey is, I'm just reporting the good news....I'm just the messenger.

A NFL spook was just made good after being hit by a car in Florida. You can be assured it was cracked out and behaving like a raging monkey in TNB fashion. You can guarantee it was up to no good. The media will protect the dead coon within its limitless messages of sympathy, rest assured. Niggers must not be blamed for anything. They have immunity from the truth.

Bye coon !

Was he running in the middle of the street? How can he get hit by a car? Can the driver be charged with a hate crime?

CoonsЯus
04-09-2022, 12:56 PM
Was he running in the middle of the street? How can he get hit by a car? Can the driver be charged with a hate crime?

You can guarantee the time the media has reengineered the truth, poor or' nigger was just out jogging for some tea and skittles and nipping to Kohls to buy a new bow tie for its science club inauguration that evening.

Sandy
04-09-2022, 02:19 PM
It was probably doing monkeyshines in the road, daring other cars to hit it. I hope the car is ok, unless of course it's a hooptie.

(might have to click to play this)

Espantoon
04-09-2022, 04:13 PM
Apparently he was on a limited access road (expressway or highway) and was hit by a dump truck. Probably drunk or high as a kite.

Ray Cizzums
04-09-2022, 04:22 PM
De-Wayne got hit by a dump truck, that probably weighed slightly more than his mammy.
He was inexplicably crossing oncoming traffic, on a major 3 lane highway. He ordered batwings, and got batwings.
He came into the NFL as a problem child, much like Geno Smiff. When the Giants picked no-name QB Daniel Jones
with the 6th pick, he immediately started tweeting derogatory shit talk, teamed up with malcontent ex-Giant nigger
Odell Beckham. He got picked 15th, by the Washington Shitskins, where he was a complete bust, who rode the bench
for most of two seasons before being released. His awful work ethic was openly condemned by coach Ron Rivera.
He ended up as a 3rd string QB on the Steelers, where he never got on the field. He was then put out of his misery by
a dump truck. The end.
:bugeye

CoonsЯus
04-09-2022, 04:26 PM
:lol

https://coub.com/tags/nigger%20hit%20by%20ice%20cream%20truck

Reminds me of this one

IseDaDiva
04-09-2022, 11:02 PM
I was just coming here to post this because I found the headline so amusing: :lol

NFL quarterback Dwayne Haskins killed in South Florida by a dump truck

Even dump trucks hate niggers.

IseDaDiva
04-09-2022, 11:04 PM
Apparently he was on a limited access road (expressway or highway) and was hit by a dump truck. Probably drunk or high as a kite.

Had to be.

FHP said Haskins was walking on a "limited access facility (highway/expressway) for unknown reasons" around 6:37 a.m.

"Unknown reasons" to a human. No telling what the reasons of a nigger could be. Reasoning is not their forte.

Ignatow
04-10-2022, 01:02 AM
Never heard of it. But then again I know nothing of the NFL. One less nigger means maybe 3 less mudsharks, so maybe 9 less sprog abominations. A lot of innocent lives were spared by the dump truck.

Anastasia
04-10-2022, 06:57 AM
De-Wayne got hit by a dump truck, that probably weighed slightly more than his mammy.
He was inexplicably crossing oncoming traffic, on a major 3 lane highway. He ordered batwings, and got batwings.
He came into the NFL as a problem child, much like Geno Smiff. When the Giants picked no-name QB Daniel Jones
with the 6th pick, he immediately started tweeting derogatory shit talk, teamed up with malcontent ex-Giant nigger
Odell Beckham. He got picked 15th, by the Washington Shitskins, where he was a complete bust, who rode the bench
for most of two seasons before being released. His awful work ethic was openly condemned by coach Ron Rivera.
He ended up as a 3rd string QB on the Steelers, where he never got on the field. He was then put out of his misery by
a dump truck. The end.
:bugeye

"He ordered batwings, and got batwings." :lmaoLove it, and so true - for every nigger that earns itself a Darwin Award.

Daniel Jones is White, and nigger Duh-wayne's verbal attacks on him were racially motivated because of the myth that niggaz be superior affletes an sheeit. Final score for the Stupid Bowl: Rayciss dump truck 1, nigger 0.

Celticgirl
04-10-2022, 09:16 AM
https://youtu.be/0SoqSsbayrk?t=54

above video; listen to that blonde kiss his ass.

Moe_Gibbs
04-10-2022, 10:50 AM

Tried to cross Interstate 595, that is a big 6 lane highway with 2 lane access roads on both sides and big, high conctete barriers. These monkeyshines never cease to amuse me! I feel bad for the poor driver, he probably had to have his truck washed, not to mention being late for where he was going.

Sandy
04-10-2022, 12:08 PM

You've just given us a new version of an old joke!

What's the weight difference between an F-550 and a niggerpotamus? About 10 pounds.

How do you make up the difference? Put a heavier bumper on the truck.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-10-2022, 04:58 PM
I was just coming here to post this because I found the headline so amusing: :lol

Even dump trucks hate niggers.
Haha I am in tears over here laughing. We need a meme of a dump truck with a Klan hood on, running down this nigger.

IseDaDiva
04-10-2022, 05:13 PM
Haha I am in tears over here laughing. We need a meme of a dump truck with a Klan hood on, running down this nigger.

Well, we know that backhoes hate niggers, especially sows ooking on dey sailfoams.

*click*

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-10-2022, 06:02 PM
I wonder if there is anything, including inanimate objects, that don’t hate niggers. I can’t think of anything.

IseDaDiva
04-10-2022, 11:01 PM

Best I can do.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-10-2022, 11:37 PM
Best I can do.

Hahaha, the lynching kkk dump truck! Beautiful.

Sandy
04-16-2022, 08:57 AM

A. Wyatt Mann's version doesn't show a Klan hood, and actually for that reason I like it better.

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-16-2022, 09:59 PM
A. Wyatt Mann's version doesn't show a Klan hood, and actually for that reason I like it better.

Jim Crow
04-16-2022, 10:15 PM
Now,if only 20 niggs from each team would follow suit and batwing in the same manner,I might watch MNFB again this fall!

CoonsЯus
04-16-2022, 10:40 PM
Best I can do.

Anastasia
04-17-2022, 11:16 AM
When nigger Haskins was drafted, nigger Stephen A. Smiff compared Haskins to great white quarterback Dan Marino.

Somehow, I don't think Marino's ever going to be run over by a dump truck.

IseDaDiva
04-17-2022, 11:48 AM
When nigger Haskins was drafted, nigger Stephen A. Smiff compared Haskins to great white quarterback Dan Marino.

Somehow, I don't think Marino's ever going to be run over by a dump truck.

:rofl

Most humans manage somehow to avoid that. :lol

Sandy
04-17-2022, 06:05 PM
:rofl

Most humans manage somehow to avoid that. :lol

Did you ever see "A Fish Called Wanda"? It was a steamroller, not a dump truck, but still much the same thing about how easy it is to not get run over.

CoonsЯus
04-20-2022, 12:53 PM
now the media are claiming the worthless dead baboon had run out of gas and was walking to a gas station.

LIES LIES LIES LIES !!!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10735771/Steelers-Haskins-walking-gas-fatally-struck-dump-truck.html

More nigger lies to protect the ' useful ' moronic nignog populous from any potential degradation.

Sandy
05-23-2022, 11:45 PM
Confirmed that the nigger's blood alcohol level was at least .20. Just an accident!

https://sports.yahoo.com/report-dwayne-haskins-was-drinking-heavily-hours-before-fatal-accident-203250128.html