PDA

View Full Version : Dead Mudshark Storage revealed to cops as part of a nigger plea deal

Whitey Ford
04-09-2022, 07:03 AM
Michigan murder suspect leads cops to likely shallow grave of missing mom

https://i.ibb.co/x57xc16/soul.jpg

A Michigan murder suspect led cops to a shallow grave that held the likely remains of his girlfriend who disappeared nearly two years ago, police said.

Skeletal remains believed to be those of Amber Griffin, 27, were discovered Thursday buried about 3 feet deep in a wooded area in Battle Creek, police told reporters at the site Thursday.

Battle Creek police Detective Sgt. Joel Case said Griffin’s former boyfriend of five years, Derek Depree Horton, directed cops to the remains on the second day of his trial Wednesday as part of a tentative plea agreement.

Horton, who was charged with Griffin’s slaying six days after she vanished, will plead guilty to second-degree murder as part of the deal. He’s set to be sentenced on April 18.

Griffin, a mother of two, was last seen on June 23, 2020, the Battle Creek Enquirer reported. Horton told cops at the time they had gotten into an argument, prompting her to walk away from their shared mobile home in Bedford Township.

Cops later discovered a 911 call was made from Griffin’s phone a day earlier — when investigators believe she and Horton were arguing at a party. Police found signs of a struggle and blood at the home, as well as in Griffin’s car, the newspaper reported.

Investigators also found a pair of women’s leggings in a wooded area near the home, as well as a receipt for an $8 shovel purchased on the day Griffin was last seen. Video from a hardware store showed Horton buying the tool, police said.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/04/michigan-murder-suspect-leads-cops-to-amber-griffins-grave/

Chimpwhipper
04-09-2022, 08:46 AM
I love how these coal chutes are referred to as "moms" and "mother's", when they are nothing but animal fornicators who help raise the population of vermin in our world.

IseDaDiva
04-28-2022, 12:32 PM
a receipt for an $8 shovel purchased on the day Griffin was last seen.

Isn't that just like a nigger? Of course, it didn't already own a shovel. Bucks have to make special trips to buy shovels when they batwing their whores. :lol

Can someone - anyone - tell me what it is about this buck, who looks like a big rachet mammy sow, that this shark couldn't resist it?

Ray Cizzums
04-28-2022, 03:02 PM
Isn't that just like a nigger? Of course, it didn't already own a shovel. Bucks have to make special trips to buy shovels when they batwing their whores. :lol

Can someone - anyone - tell me what it is about this buck, who looks like a big rachet mammy sow, that this shark couldn't resist it ?

Been seeing a lot of androgynous blackaroons lately, all violent criminals, yet we're talking a coin-flip when it comes to their gender.
Obviously the fruit of a hideous mammy sow, and a downlow bisexual trans-nigger. Florida's failed gubernatorial candidate Andrew
Gillum springs to mind....
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
04-28-2022, 05:51 PM
Been seeing a lot of androgynous blackaroons lately, all violent criminals, yet we're talking a coin-flip when it comes to their gender.
Obviously the fruit of a hideous mammy sow, and a downlow bisexual trans-nigger. Florida's failed gubernatorial candidate Andrew

:rofl

That's some candidate. Was that pic on his election flyers? THANK GOD they blurred out the DISGUSTING muh dik, otherwise I may have lost my dinner which was an expensive filet mignon.

Whitey Ford
04-29-2022, 01:11 AM

Can someone - anyone - tell me what it is about this buck, who looks like a big rachet mammy sow, that this shark couldn't resist it?

It's a product of LBJ racially integrating the schools. These little monkeys grow up with these girls and start up with the muh dik as soon as 10 years old. Of course these kids are also indoctrinated and programmed by the mass media to believe that they are "just like us."

If you don't want your kids to burn coal or drill oil, don't send them to these monkey farm public schools. Send them to a good nigger free Charter School, homeschool or something.

IseDaDiva
04-29-2022, 11:24 AM
It's a product of LBJ racially integrating the schools. These little monkeys grow up with these girls and start up with the muh dik as soon as 10 years old. Of course these kids are also indoctrinated and programmed by the mass media to believe that they are "just like us."

If you don't want your kids to burn coal or drill oil, don't send them to these monkey farm public schools. Send them to a good nigger free Charter School, homeschool or something.

I was going to say that most parents are not qualified to homeschool, but then I remembered quite a few nigger "teachers" on my court shows who cannot speak the most basic English. I never had a teacher who said, "You wuz" but of course all my teachers were educated humans.

Jim Crow
04-29-2022, 08:04 PM

Every time I hear that queer nigger crackhead’s name, I shake, thinking that it was almost our Gov! Fl really bit the bullet on that one!

Groid_Rage
04-30-2022, 08:22 AM
The nog would be a good contestant on "Buck or Sow".

tweakstick
04-30-2022, 02:03 PM
I was going to say that most parents are not qualified to homeschool, but then I remembered quite a few nigger "teachers" on my court shows who cannot speak the most basic English. I never had a teacher who said, "You wuz" but of course all my teachers were educated humans.

My fifth grade anglish teechuh, Mizz Douglass, was a bell bottom wearing, afro sporting, boot lipped loudmouth waste of oxygen and tax money. She literally looked like a whore from Dolemite or any other 70's blaxploitation film. This bitch would end every sentence it ever uttered to me with a threatening "YOU DIGG?" I honestly didn't know what it meant for the longest time and got in trouble because of it when I finally mustered up the courage to respond. I didn't know what else to say except "Dig what? With what? Do you have a shovel? Do you want me to dig a hole? I don't know what you mean! WHAT DO YOU MEAN?"

This earned me three licks with a paddle. My degree in nigger education was nearly complete at that point.