PDA

View Full Version : I f- hate Niggers, and Greetings!

Stonetroll
04-09-2022, 04:58 AM
Hello everyone!

I found this website some time ago when I were just randomly searching "I hate niggers".
Me, I live in a very blacked neighbourhood, I see these filthy apes all around me, I see them in the local commution as well as the shits making ape noises outside.
I just grow more and more pissed whenever I have to take a stroll outside and see these kind of filth.
The neighbourhood I live in used to be more populated by humans, but the niggers breed like rats and... well, the lucky get to move away from these scum.

Each time I pass through a bunch of niggers I usually think to myself "Disgusting(!!) parasites", I hate the sight of these utterly filthy creatures, and I hate people that makes ape-kids with these low-lives.
They stink, they look Hideous with a capital H and god damn I motherfucking HATE NIGGERS!!!

Rant over, greetings to every Human being here.

Aussie Chimper
04-09-2022, 05:04 AM
Welcome to Chimpout!
You will fit in well here!

tweakstick
04-09-2022, 08:44 AM
Welcome aboard, Stonetroll.
:club

haywood
04-09-2022, 09:02 AM
Hello everyone!

I found this website some time ago when I were just randomly searching "I hate niggers".
Me, I live in a very blacked neighbourhood, I see these filthy apes all around me, I see them in the local commution as well as the shits making ape noises outside.
I just grow more and more pissed whenever I have to take a stroll outside and see these kind of filth.
The neighbourhood I live in used to be more populated by humans, but the niggers breed like rats and... well, the lucky get to move away from these scum.

Each time I pass through a bunch of niggers I usually think to myself "Disgusting(!!) parasites", I hate the sight of these utterly filthy creatures, and I hate people that makes ape-kids with these low-lives.
They stink, they look Hideous with a capital H and god damn I motherfucking HATE NIGGERS!!!

Rant over, greetings to every Human being here.

Welcome!!

IseDaDiva
04-09-2022, 11:46 AM
Welcome to this little enclave of sanity! So: Tell us how you really feel about niggers! :lol

Moe_Gibbs
04-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Welcome, human! Glad to have you.

Tar Remover
04-20-2022, 06:16 PM
Welcome Stonetroll! Let's bash some niggers!:cellblockwelcome:club