PDA

View Full Version : Lotto

Unregistered
04-08-2022, 06:51 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox35orlando.com/news/orlando-freefall-death-attorneys-for-tyre-sampsons-family-to-file-lawsuit-soon.amp

CoonsЯus
04-08-2022, 08:02 PM
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.fox35orlando.com/news/orlando-freefall-death-attorneys-for-tyre-sampsons-family-to-file-lawsuit-soon.amp

like ordering Ghetto-Lobster at market price, I wonder how much this fat bloated nigger will cost per pound? They'll get 25 long ones I guess, so will be around 75 grand a pound for that useless fat spook !! Bingo and jackpot !!! Niggers are good for business, dead or alive !!

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-09-2022, 12:25 AM
Worthless groid is worth its weight in gold dead. It could have worked in fast food 100 life times and never made what crump will make off it dead.

Unregistered
04-09-2022, 01:33 AM
I wish that nigger was still alive so it could spend the next 80 years in a nigger university. After it was lawfully found guilty beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law, of course.

I would never suggest that anything cruel, unusual, or illegal ever be done to a nigger. I mean, I hate niggers, but unlike colored people, I would never hurt or murder a nigger out of pure malice. (Self-defense is, of course, another story entirely, and unrelated to my post.)

It saddens me when a nigger is prematurely made good and is deprived of the decades' worth of gibsmedats that it so clearly deserves because it was a slave and the victim of racism and shit. Wait, what is that? No nigger alive in the USA today was ever enslaved by a white man?

I can't believe my lying eyes!

Jim Crow
04-09-2022, 07:52 AM
I wish that nigger was still alive so it could spend the next 80 years in a nigger university. After it was lawfully found guilty beyond reasonable doubt in a court of law, of course.

I would never suggest that anything cruel, unusual, or illegal ever be done to a nigger. I mean, I hate niggers, but unlike colored people, I would never hurt or murder a nigger out of pure malice. (Self-defense is, of course, another story entirely, and unrelated to my post.)

It saddens me when a nigger is prematurely made good and is deprived of the decades' worth of gibsmedats that it so clearly deserves because it was a slave and the victim of racism and shit. Wait, what is that? No nigger alive in the USA today was ever enslaved by a white man?

I can't believe my lying eyes!

When it comes to niggers,dead is always better! Niggers are worthless destructive stupid and useless.Incarcerated at taxpayers’ expense or not,they are always burden to society!

Moe_Gibbs
04-09-2022, 08:01 AM
We knew, as soon as we heard that sack of shit hit the ground, there was gonna mo' gibbs, mo' gibbs, mo' gibbs. And we all knew Ben Crump would be on the scene before it's giant carcass was even cold.