PDA

View Full Version : Ben Crump says 'splat!' nigger that fell out of rollercoaster is George Floyd all over again

Whitey Ford
04-07-2022, 05:48 PM
Rollercoasters be raycissssssssss!
Attorney Ben Crump likens graphic video of teen’s amusement park death to George Floyd footage

The attorney representing the family of the Missouri teen who fatally plunged from an amusement park ride called his death “the worst tragedy captured on video” since George Floyd’s killing.

Attorney Ben Crump made the comparison Tuesday while visiting the scene where Tyre Sampson, 14, died last month while on the Free Fall ride at Icon Park in Orlando.

“Other than George Floyd’s tragic torture video, I think this is the worst tragedy captured on video that I’ve ever seen,” said Crump, according to FOX 35.

Crump, who is representing Tyre’s father, Yarnell Sampson, also took on the Floyd family as clients following his May 2020 death at the hands of a white police officer in Minnesota who kneeled on his neck for more than nine minutes.

Crump said Tuesday that Tyre’s death was “completely preventable.”

Sampson’s father has stated that his son — who weighed well over 300 pounds — had been turned away from other rides due to safety concerns regarding his size.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/07/ben-crump-likens-video-of-tyre-sampsons-death-to-george-floyd-footage/

Ignatow
04-07-2022, 07:37 PM
That bullet head Crump is really one magic ape. It does look like out of Niggeria.

Splat nigger, I have to give it credit. It's stupidity made me laugh out so hard!

Sandy
04-10-2022, 02:19 PM
Worst tragedy? I haven't found the video, at least not a copy that stays up, and want to see that terrific example of comedy!