PDA

View Full Version : Evil nigger humiliates White Man in public

Unregistered
04-07-2022, 04:10 PM
Barack was probably mad at Joe because Hunter fucked Malia, snorted cocaine with her, and documented the entire thing on his laptop.

https://nypost.com/2022/04/06/barack-obamas-humiliation-of-feeble-ol-joe-biden/

Who had the stupid idea to invite his charismatic predecessor back to upstage the president and humiliate him before the world?

If the idea was to borrow the Barack Obama magic, it backfired. The president just looked feeble and unpopular against his limelight-hogging former boss. There was little effort to burnish the battered reputation of the old man standing glumly alongside him trying to look jolly.

Biden grimaces. Then he fixes his eyes on Obama. He reaches around Harris to touch Obama’s arm and attract his attention. Obama, smiling animatedly, ignores him, before maneuvering out of arm’s length. A few moments later, he makes his move. He thrusts out his left hand and places his long, white fingers on Obama’s right shoulder. You can tell Obama feels it, because he involuntarily jerks his head away, a micro-expression of what looks like disgust flitting across his face.

Biden looks desperate and disbelieving as he clings to the shoulder of a man pretending he doesn’t exist.

Another video showed Biden and Nancy Pelosi passing within inches of one another and avoiding eye contact. Biden walks in the other direction and raises both arms in a welcoming, “Look who’s here” gesture to nobody who is visible on camera, but appears to receive no response, so he turns back to where Pelosi had been and finds nothing but a golden curtain. His head turns and there, a few feet away, he sees Obama holding court, before eager acolytes.

No one notices Biden.

He pauses before turning his back and walking away, shoulders slumped.

We saw the true character of Obama. He is nothing but a Mean Girl, consumed with his own charms. What a piece of work! Would it have killed him to show a little grace and kindness to his floundering successor?

Humiliating the president of the United States publicly is wrong — even if it is Joe Biden.

https://i.ibb.co/7z08drM/1649354938640m.jpg

Unregistered
04-07-2022, 10:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRxVITBGOA

I would feel bad for Tarded Joe if he wasn't quite literally one of the most foul human beings in existence, and a perfect example of why we need to stop maintaining the status quo. If we had given Hillary Clinton her turn things probably would have been just as bad or worse. Probably worse since she would have been a one term president, only to be replaced with Joe Biden.

I still remember how the media said she had a 96% chance of winning the presidential election. It's just non-stop lies, 24/7/365.

This Ukraine stuff is getting ridiculous as well. So Putin now has mobile crematoriums and he is having his soldiers toss Ukrainians into the ovens while they are still alive. It's all bullshit. I know the only reason we are giving support to Ukraine is because they were giving bribes to Joe Biden and Joe doesn't know that the Cold War ended 3 decades ago.

This isn't a democratic republic... It's a fucking idiocracy!

To keep it on topic, I remember how the democrats, including Obama, supported BLM, Antifa, and other communist groups because they hate America and want to destroy it. They crippled the police because they wanted American citizens to be defenseless victims for their communist pets.

I don't even want to think about the shape of our military these days. I bet the real reason we are having the Ukrainians fight our proxy war for us is because the Russian troops would fuck up our American hippie liberal tranny soldiers. I mean, Russia lost the war in Afghanistan war, and so did we. We basically gave the sand niggers billions of dollars' worth of weapons and ammunition.

America needs some serious restructuring if it doesn't want to go the way of the Roman Empire.

I'm going to make myself a cheeseburger with bacon and plenty of molecules, and have a beer. I get upset when I think too much about the world around me.

CoonsЯus
04-08-2022, 01:02 AM
the magic nigger Barry Bongo is the mon-star attraction ! Niggers must be worshipped at all costs.

Jim Crow
04-08-2022, 06:06 AM
Joe”radiator hose sucker’ByeDone may be white in color,but he sold himself out and is a nigger lovin cocksucker in any self respecting human’s book! Whatever abuse he gets from niggers, he deserves. He should’ve known that niggers were disloyal and bite the hand that feeds them before he put that black dick in his mouth!

CoonsЯus
04-08-2022, 08:03 AM
Joe”radiator hose sucker’ByeDone may be white in color,but he sold himself out and is a nigger lovin cocksucker in any self respecting human’s book! Whatever abuse he gets from niggers, he deserves. He should’ve known that niggers were disloyal and bite the hand that feeds them before he put that black dick in his mouth!

All about the moolah !! Niggers are good for business and I'd like them if you paid me enough.

Kagman
04-08-2022, 11:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGRxVITBGOA

I would feel bad for Tarded Joe if he wasn't quite literally one of the most foul human beings in existence, and a perfect example of why we need to stop maintaining the status quo. If we had given Hillary Clinton her turn things probably would have been just as bad or worse. Probably worse since she would have been a one term president, only to be replaced with Joe Biden.

I still remember how the media said she had a 96% chance of winning the presidential election. It's just non-stop lies, 24/7/365.

This Ukraine stuff is getting ridiculous as well. So Putin now has mobile crematoriums and he is having his soldiers toss Ukrainians into the ovens while they are still alive. It's all bullshit. I know the only reason we are giving support to Ukraine is because they were giving bribes to Joe Biden and Joe doesn't know that the Cold War ended 3 decades ago.

This isn't a democratic republic... It's a fucking idiocracy!

To keep it on topic, I remember how the democrats, including Obama, supported BLM, Antifa, and other communist groups because they hate America and want to destroy it. They crippled the police because they wanted American citizens to be defenseless victims for their communist pets.

I don't even want to think about the shape of our military these days. I bet the real reason we are having the Ukrainians fight our proxy war for us is because the Russian troops would fuck up our American hippie liberal tranny soldiers. I mean, Russia lost the war in Afghanistan war, and so did we. We basically gave the sand niggers billions of dollars' worth of weapons and ammunition.

America needs some serious restructuring if it doesn't want to go the way of the Roman Empire.

I'm going to make myself a cheeseburger with bacon and plenty of molecules, and have a beer. I get upset when I think too much about the world around me.

Welcome and thanks for posting... You've hit all the major points I worry about... We are devolving into late stage Rome... Our military, trained in the arts of Tranny acceptance and Political Correctness... National Debt and running deficits are meaningless.... We are truly at the tipping point... One good shove, like our currency being rejected as the international standard will push us over the edge...

And the nigger filth will really start burning once their 'foo stam' is effectively cut in half by out of control inflation... Blood will be running in the streets. And all due to the NIGGER and the LIBERAL

animal mother
04-08-2022, 11:26 AM
The funny thing is that back in the 90’s slow Joe would have probably been one of us chimpers He was all for locking up niggers forever, blocking integration, fighting the nomination of Thomas to the SCOTUS and hanging out with his best bud Robert Byrd, Grand Cyclops of the KKK. Like all whore politicians, he followed the new nigger loving party agenda is now the old puppet we have now.

Unregistered
04-08-2022, 12:26 PM
I miss Trump. :(

He certainly wasn't perfect, but he was better than what we have now.

I'm thinking I might want to buy a fiddle so I'll have something to do while Joe Biden burns down America.

(My apologies for the crudity of the image. I think it gets the point across, though.)
https://i.ibb.co/sw7r7Sr/Fiddling-While-DCburns2.jpg

haywood
04-08-2022, 01:10 PM
the funny thing is that back in the 90’s slow joe would have probably been one of us chimpers he was all for locking up niggers forever, blocking integration, fighting the nomination of thomas to the scotus and hanging out with his best bud robert byrd, grand cyclops of the kkk. Like all whore politicians, he followed the new nigger loving party agenda is now the old puppet we have now.

100% true!!

Ray Cizzums
04-08-2022, 01:56 PM
He can still taste Corn Pop's cock !
:bugeye

Jim Crow
04-08-2022, 02:55 PM
He can still taste Corn Pop's cock !
:bugeye

“Cornpop” ,another made up bullshit story!

Unregistered
04-09-2022, 01:16 AM
He did it again! He had a Hillary Clinton moment!

(skip to 15:20)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2V_nXXn-ZU

EverydayNeverEnds
04-09-2022, 09:46 PM
Funny as it gets, made my day !!!!