PDA

View Full Version : Ancient cRapper Kidd Creole stabs homeless silverback to deff over gay fears

IseDaDiva
04-07-2022, 11:35 AM
Niggers and their antics are so funny, as long as they stick to batwinging each other. :lol

Kidd Creole has been found guilty of first-degree manslaughter in a New York City (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/new_york/index.html) court in connection with the fatal stabbing of a homeless man named John Jolly after the rapper thought he was gay.

Nigger logic at its finest:

"To tell the truth, I thought he was gay and because I thought he was gay, and he was saying that to me, "What’s up," I was thinking that he was thinking I was gay,' Glover said in the police interview, adding that he 'got a little nervous' when Jolly approached him.

Fortunately, the old has-been cRapper just happened to have a steak knife in his pocket in case some crusty old buck wanted a little downlow action from him.

Nice avatar!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10694575/Kidd-Creole-guilty-degree-manslaughter-2017-fatal-stabbing-homeless-man-NYC.html

Ray Cizzums
04-07-2022, 01:02 PM
Niggers and their antics are so funny, as long as they stick to batwinging each other. :lol
Fortunately, the old has-been cRapper just happened to have a steak knife in his pocket in case some crusty old buck wanted a little downlow action from him.
For starters, there's nothing queerer than a New Orleans buck negro.
Don't believe any shitskin's "Homophobia" story. They prefer to fornicate with other bucks.
Once they're done getting their muh-dikk on, they kill the buck/tranny - to get their $20 back.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
04-07-2022, 01:28 PM
For starters, there's nothing queerer than a New Orleans buck negro.
Don't believe any shitskin's "Homophobia" story. They prefer to fornicate with other bucks.
Once they're done getting their muh-dikk on, they kill the buck/tranny - to get their $20 back.
:bugeye

I have no doubt you're right. Niggas got the muh dik and downlow on what passes for their brains. If another human male said, "What's up?" or "How you doing" to you on the street, would you automatically assume he wanted gay sex and then stab him?

Looks kinda gay to me:

Sandy
04-10-2022, 02:23 PM
Oh sure, just like us. I mean, anytime a fellow YT has said "What's up" to me, I always assume it's a gay come-on, gnomesain?

I aint bin dun did dat!
04-10-2022, 04:49 PM
I have no doubt you're right. Niggas got the muh dik and downlow on what passes for their brains. If another human male said, "What's up?" or "How you doing" to you on the street, would you automatically assume he wanted gay sex and then stab him?

Looks kinda gay to me:

Nothing proves youre gay more than stabbing someone because you think that they think you’re gay. Hahahaha niggers are so damn funny. I have a friend that is not too bright, a white guy. He once proclaimed “fuck liquid!” Then, after a short deliberation he says “you’re dead if you say fuck liquid because you’re made outta liquid”. It was hilarious. Point is, dumbass niggers rape rob and plunder but their low IQ does bring some slapstick comedy to the table at times.
Also, look at the nasty nigger wire fur growing out of that buck’s heyad.