PDA

View Full Version : Quran verses tell Tyrone to beat his mudshark with hatchet, bolt cutters and set of bongo drums

Whitey Ford
04-05-2022, 09:44 PM
Washington woman beaten to death with hatchet, wire cutters and set of bongo drums

https://i.ibb.co/W6svnnJ/mudsharkmortuary2.jpg

A woman has been brutally murdered by a man who allegedly called the police himself to report the killing.

Randee Leeann Rios, 32, was found dead in the apartment of Tyrone Bernard Wells Jr, 41, in Shoreline, north of Seattle in Washington state.

Mr Wells called 911 at around 7.21am on Sunday, 27 March, saying that he wanted to “report a murder,” according to court documents.

“The murder was on my account… I murdered her,” he supposedly said. He added that he used a hatchet and bolt cutters to kill the woman.

Court documents reveal that police found Ms Rios facedown in Mr Wells’ apartment, with “major trauma about the head”. The legal filings say that the area was “extremely bloody” and that a hatchet and bolt cutters were discovered near the body.

Mr Wells told police that he had known Ms Rios since moving to Washington from California in 2017, adding that they had had a relationship and that she would stay with him at times.

He told law enforcement that he had used methamphetamine and that he hadn’t slept since Wednesday. He said his last meth use had occurred on Saturday, the day before her death. He invited her to stay over that night.

Court documents say Mr Wells told police that he had the “premeditation” to commit the murder when he invited her to stay with him.

Before Ms Rios’ arrival, Mr Wells told law enforcement that he had been reading the Quran and that “that verses in the Quran seemed to indicate to him that it would be necessary for him to kill Rios”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/shoreline-woman-murder-bongo-drums-b2048359.html

Groid_Rage
04-08-2022, 10:52 PM
Nigger Mudscums are shit squared lowest form of life around.

IseDaDiva
05-02-2022, 01:48 PM
Washington woman beaten to death with hatchet, wire cutters and set of bongo drums

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/crime/shoreline-woman-murder-bongo-drums-b2048359.html

Bongo drums? And they wonder why they get sterotyped.

I guess it wasn't a love match after all for Randee and Tyrone. They made such a cute couple. What a shame it went wrong.

After the pair had sex and watched movies, Rios fell asleep and then Wells decided to murder her.

I'm glad Tyrone got in one final muh dik before bashing his burner.

jenkemfactory
05-02-2022, 02:35 PM
He's telling the truth. The filthy koran did tell him to butcher her.

Ray Cizzums
05-02-2022, 03:22 PM
Before Ms Rios’ arrival, Mr Wells told law enforcement that he had been reading the Quran and that “that verses in the Quran seemed to indicate to him that it would be necessary for him to kill Rios”.
In this case, the cops better check for any missing 9 year old children, and goats that can't be found. :lol
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
05-02-2022, 03:52 PM
In this case, the cops better check for any missing 9 year old children, and goats that can't be found. :lol

No virgins to be found either, in da hood, unless they're caught at birth as they shoot out of the sow's niglet launcher.

Does the Muzzie book says to bash in mudshark's heads with bongo drums?

Ray Cizzums
05-02-2022, 05:21 PM

Meth, mudsharks and jailhouse Muslims. Throw in a set of bongo drums, and it adds up to murder...

jenkemfactory
05-02-2022, 05:37 PM
No virgins to be found either, in da hood, unless they're caught at birth as they shoot out of the sow's niglet launcher.

A virgin goat? Kidding me? "No goat left behind" is the Islamic program.

IseDaDiva
05-02-2022, 07:23 PM
Meth, mudsharks and jailhouse Muslims. Throw in a set of bongo drums, and it adds up to murder...

Throw in a nigger and its mudshark, especially if the shark (or even a sow) is knocked up and murder is pretty much guaranteed.

I wonder if "Mr. Wells" :lol will get special nigger dispensation for its 1st degree murder by saying it was on da druuuugs.

Jim Crow
05-03-2022, 04:35 PM
Nigger Mudscums are shit squared lowest form of life around.

The only thing lower is the sorry ass mudshark who would sleep with one!

Groid_Rage
05-21-2022, 08:45 AM
Islam makes a bad nigger even worse