PDA

View Full Version : Motorized Monkey Disbarred After Mowing Down Four Pedestrians

Ray Cizzums
04-05-2022, 08:11 PM
Hideous blackaroon Beatrice Bijoux, 31, was charged with four counts of attempted murder after she allegedly mounted the sidewalk and struck the pedestrians outside a Fort Lauderdale grocery store back in February.

It told cops that “voices in her tree stump-like head had told her to kill the people,” according to an arrest report obtained by the Miami Herald.

Bijoux, who was allegedly driving at about 35 mph, made no attempt to slow down during the attack, police said.

At one point, surveillance video showed her “reversing at a high rate of speed” before she allegedly tried to strike another pedestrian, according to cops.
:bugeye 19356

https://nypost.com/2022/04/05/florida-attorney-disbarred-after-mowing-down-4-people-cops/

Anastasia
04-09-2022, 04:07 AM
This is a very common excuse that niggers use, and is nothing more than a version of "dindu nuffins". They think that if they claim "voices in dey haid" they can get off on "not guilty by reason of insanity" and go back to dey section Ape housing and get back to eating KFC and smoking crack. Of course, real court systems don't work like that, but niggers, being the ignorant apes they are, don't know and don't care. I'm guessing this sheboon has seen one too many "nigger power" movies where magic niggers defeat whitey with their pyramid powers an sheeeit and has gotten it into its thick nigger skull that real life is just like the movies. The idea of this sheboon being a "lawyer" is just an affirmative action joke; it's as monkey-ignorant as any other nigger. Look at its brain-dead, soulless eyes. Its IQ might be 65 on a good day.

I'm guessing that all of the victims were white, just like in Wiscoonsin where that subhuman savage ape murdered several white people with its car.

Ray Cizzums
04-09-2022, 11:07 AM
This is a very common excuse that niggers use, and is nothing more than a version of "dindu nuffins". They think that if they claim "voices in dey haid" they can get off on "not guilty by reason of insanity" and go back to dey section Ape housing and get back to eating KFC and smoking crack. Look at its brain-dead, soulless eyes. Its IQ might be 65 on a good day.
I guarantee the cops didn't bother to test for alcohol or drugs, or look for hate-whitey rhetoric on her social media
jibberings. In the wake of such inexcusable monkeyshines, shysters and woke prosecutors conspire to manufacture
excuse narratives, and under-charge these niggers. Working the "She krazy" angle is best for violent felonies, followed
by "She habbin' a seeze-ya", "He called me a nigger", and "She pregnant" for lesser offenses.
:bugeye