PDA

View Full Version : This is one way to advertise that you don't want nigger neighbors!

Whitey Ford
03-31-2022, 05:22 PM
‘They didn’t want any Black neighbors’: TikToker says house next door to open house hung monkeys on nooses

https://i.ibb.co/tXMHF28/racist-monkeys-hung-nooses.jpg

A TikTok shows a display that homeowners in Decatur, Georgia, allegedly put up that includes sock monkey dolls hung on nooses tied to a tree.

In a video posted on March 13, Shia (@shiatherealtor), who says she is a realtor, says that the neighbors of the open house “didn’t want any Black neighbors.”

“They knew there would be plenty of traffic coming through, in and out,” Shia says.

She says the display also features a white lamb, “indicating white people,” and posters that say “you have to pick the gun up to put the gun down” and “Black Lives Matter ???”

See the very hilarious video here:
https://v16-web.tiktokcdn-us.com/video/tos/useast5/tos-useast5-pve-0068-tx/2653ca958f564bc886135e7cb75e3639/?a=1988&br=7796&bt=3898&cd=0%7C0%7C1%7C0&ch=0&cr=0&cs=0&cv=1&dr=0&ds=3&er=&expire=1648782050&ft=XO.bw3E7nz7ThptSzDXq&l=202203312100260101130062072615BB3F&lr=tiktok_m&mime_type=video_mp4&net=0&pl=0&policy=3&qs=0&rc=anR5cmc6Zmo3OzMzZzczNEApPGdnaDc6NjtmN2U0NGQ1PGc xXjRncjRvY2tgLS1kMS9zcy9iM19jYDAyMzAwYi8xYDU6Yw%3D %3D&signature=66f180a1e9656c8f0d6e42bc5dcf0e0e&tk=0&vl=&vr=

https://archive.ph/JvN6F

Whitey Ford
03-31-2022, 05:26 PM
Alright, I've checked the video out more in depth. Check out the sign in the front yard.

https://i.ibb.co/rMGJX7L/methodist.jpg

What the sheep doll means is that they're sick of 'Methodist Immigration Resettlement Groups' importing third world savages into their neighborhood. Sheep in wolf's clothing. Some Methodist groups are big on this shit, Catholics have their own groups too.
United Methodists pitch in with Afghan resettlement (https://www.umnews.org/en/news/united-methodists-pitch-in-with-afghan-resettlement)

United Methodist Insight (more like third world savage importation insight) (https://um-insight.net/topics/u.s.-refugee-resettlement/)

These 'rogue element' types within these churches are essentially importing these savages into quiet neighborhoods for a 'resettlement' Fed Gov fee. And using the church as cover. This has been going on for a while.

IseDaDiva
03-31-2022, 05:49 PM
These 'rogue element' types within these churches are essentially importing these savages into quiet neighborhoods for a 'resettlement' Fed Gov fee. And using the church as cover. This has been going on for a while.

Right. So if human beings don't want any of Joe's 10,000 savage Hayshees or a bunch of Muzzies living next door, parasitizing and preying on them, they must be RAYCISS!!!

These people probably worked long and hard for their home and lifestyle. Of course, they don't want it all ruined at the altar of phony Political Correctness and hypocritical nigger loving. Who would? I bet even Cackling Kamala wouldn't welcome this plague.

Ray Cizzums
03-31-2022, 08:58 PM
Several days after Superstorm Sandy wrecked my home town, we suffered a second disaster - nigger Obama
was reelected. In the midst of gutting our houses, and filing our front yards with our ruined belongings, finding
out our country would be run by a monkey for 4 more awful years was tough to take. I kicked a pile of refuse
in frustration, and fractured my foot. That made for a very painful next few weeks, as I was in no position to
stop fighting to survive, rebuilding, and helping out family and friends who were worse off than us. I cheered
myself, and everyone else up, by putting up a sheet of plywood, on posts in the front yard, that said in foot high
letters "Vote For Obama ? Go Fuck Yourself !" I posed for a pic with my crew of viking savages, but it got lost
in the confusion of events. I have to go through my old digital camera cards. Our UPS guy had a pic of it on
FaceBook I heard. Some assholes didn't like it, so I had him post an invitation to anyone that wanted to drop
by, and get their ass kicked in. No one showed up.
:bugeye

IseDaDiva
03-31-2022, 11:02 PM
Several days after Superstorm Sandy wrecked my home town, we suffered a second disaster - nigger Obama
was reelected. In the midst of gutting our houses, and filing our front yards with our ruined belongings, finding
out our country would be run by a monkey for 4 more awful years was tough to take. I kicked a pile of refuse
in frustration, and fractured my foot. That made for a very painful next few weeks, as I was in no position to
stop fighting to survive, rebuilding, and helping out family and friends who were worse off than us. I cheered
myself, and everyone else up, by putting up a sheet of plywood, on posts in the front yard, that said in foot high
letters "Vote For Obama ? Go Fuck Yourself !" I posed for a pic with my crew of viking savages, but it got lost
in the confusion of events. I have to go through my old digital camera cards. Our UPS guy had a pic of it on
FaceBook I heard. Some assholes didn't like it, so I had him post an invitation to anyone that wanted to drop
by, and get their ass kicked in. No one showed up.
:bugeye

I hope you find the pic. I'd like to see it.

How sad what you went through with the hurricane. My worst fear is having everything I own destroyed.:(

Whitey Ford
04-01-2022, 05:25 PM
Here's a back up of the video on bitchute:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/FyZroso873nu/

Anastasia
04-03-2022, 04:58 AM
Literally nobody wants nigger neighbors, including niggers. And especially white libtards. The most lily-white neighborhoods in the world are full of far-leftist swine who can afford to say they love diversity because they have none.

Jim Crow
04-03-2022, 07:44 AM
Nigg lover across the skreet be daid! Instead of moving her mudshark daughtersnigg fambly in,the wife is selling and going to a senior community. Mr. Crow is quite overjoyed!
Anyway, I want nigger hating people like those Georgia folks moving accross the street.In fact, whatever group they belong to, I want in!

CoonsЯus
04-03-2022, 12:31 PM
I know of not one nigger in my development of maybe 150 homes. In fact, I have NEVER observed any home in my town occupied by a nigger - not one ! My kid says there are only a sprinkling of niggers in the whole 1500 kid high school. He says that the handful of pupil niggers are worshipped by the human kids - and here is the underlying problem with this new generation. The media have convinced our children that niggers are cool and trendy. They have been instructed that the ' seemingly perpetual repression ' that they have suffered under the heavy hand of the wicked white man, should automatically elevate them into superstars. White guilt has been fabricated into our children's development I'm afraid. I think it's too late to fix the problem gently now.

haywood
04-03-2022, 01:40 PM
Right. So if human beings don't want any of Joe's 10,000 savage Hayshees or a bunch of Muzzies living next door, parasitizing and preying on them, they must be RAYCISS!!!

These people probably worked long and hard for their home and lifestyle. Of course, they don't want it all ruined at the altar of phony Political Correctness and hypocritical nigger loving. Who would? I bet even Cackling Kamala wouldn't welcome this plague.

Tru Dat!!

haywood
04-03-2022, 01:46 PM
Literally nobody wants nigger neighbors, including niggers. And especially white libtards. The most lily-white neighborhoods in the world are full of far-leftist swine who can afford to say they love diversity because they have none.

"Limousine Libtards!!"

IseDaDiva
04-03-2022, 03:45 PM
"Limousine Libtards!!"

"Ivory tower asswipes!"

haywood
04-04-2022, 07:41 AM
"Ivory tower asswipes!"

That works, TOO!!