PDA

View Full Version : Another "Hate Hoax" In Sacramento

Nigger Wrangler
03-30-2022, 10:37 PM
First off, faking a "hate crime" should carry a mandatory sentence of life in prison without the possibility of parole or pardon.

High school nggers were caught on tape writing "All niggers should die" on the wall. This, of course, was released after the usual horseshit from the niggers crying about racism. As usual, the niggers are the racists! The Sheriff's Department says these little niggers will be dealt with. Though I seriously doubt that.

Not long ago in the same school district niggers wrote "white" and "colored" over drinking fountains trying to stir up shit.

Again, a law throwing ANYONE who creates a "hate hoax" in prison forever would go a long way towards stopping these race baiting niggers. The judge should have made a real example of nigger Smollett instead of slap on the wrist. Gotta start somewhere!

https://thepostmillennial.com/hate-hoax-black-students-responsible-for-racist-graffiti-at-sacramento-high-school

Unregistered
03-31-2022, 12:49 AM
I can't even remember the last time a white person committed a hate crime against niggers. All I ever hear about are the fake hate crimes that niggers commit against themselves. Nowadays when I hear about an alleged hate crime I automatically presume that it was perpetrated by the alleged victims.

And I've noticed that the vast majority of real hate crimes against non-niggers are committed by niggers. It's almost like niggers hate everyone, including themselves.

To be fair, I can totally understand why niggers like Jussie Smollett and Will Smith might hate themselves. I hate them too! (And not just because they are niggers. That just happens to be the icing on the cake. The content of their character leaves a lot to be desired.)