PDA

View Full Version : Blubberous Ookland Hood Ratchet Catches Five Shots To The Lard, Cries "Help Muh, Help Muh"

Ray Cizzums
03-30-2022, 10:37 PM
Bush nigger Stavon Moore, 28, and tub-of-lard Tyja Braswell, 21, were both charged with murdering 64-year-old Rodney Davis at a gas station near 102nd Avenue and International Boulevard on March 19. A third defendant, jungle bat Tamia Foster, is charged with assault for allegedly handing a gun to Moore.

But in a twist, both Braswell and Moore face another serious charge: Attempting to batwing each other. That’s because police believe they got shooty after Foster and Moore liver-lipped Braswell inside the gas station.

https://vidmax.com/video/211918-oakland-ca-21-year-old-who-is-part-of-the-robbery-gets-clipped-by-a-bullet-paralyzed-for-life-now
:bugeye

Jim Crow
03-31-2022, 07:04 AM
21 and life in a chair for the sowapotomus! that’s a wonderful punishment! Hopefully it’s bat wings don’t come till after a long period of suffering!

Ray Cizzums
03-31-2022, 09:46 AM
21 and life in a chair for the sowapotomus! that’s a wonderful punishment! Hopefully it’s bat wings don’t come till after a long period of suffering!
I googled that porker - she got a $22K "loan" from taxpayers, for "Covid relief".

Jim Crow
03-31-2022, 07:00 PM
I googled that porker - she got a $22K "loan" from taxpayers, for "Covid relief".

I’m sure it’ll make all the payments on time so it can retain it’s stellar credit score. Lol!

Ray Cizzums
03-31-2022, 08:24 PM
I’m sure it’ll make all the payments on time so it can retain it’s stellar credit score. Lol!
She looks like she's been wearing an oat bag instead of a covid mask....