PDA

View Full Version : Sick and FED UP with these NIGGERS

Unregistered
03-30-2022, 10:32 PM
I am so sick and tired of seeing these niggers son of a fucking bitch

You go to the mall and the advertisements are filled with these negro niggertons. Its like they want you to worship these chrowndon jones niggers fucking shit. I am not going to worship these grandma and grandpa beating brillo headed pieces of shit

If it isnt an ape in clothes meant for humans Its a nigger shitskin with a mudshark mudskank hoe disgusting cunts

Fuck shit you go there to shop and you immediately get hit with the visual embodiment of shitfalls without even going out of your way to look for them. Fucking visual pollution GOD DAMN!

In the mall very high chance you will see a africoon nigger with his mudskank or the mudskank with there mulutto half breed niggers in tow. Or worse and disgusting new trend. These piece of shit africoon niggers are with the asian woman now and going after them in alarming numbers.

Asian woman belong to Asian man and vice versa

White woman belong to White man and vice versa

Indian woman belong to Indian man and vice versa

Human woman belong to Human man and vice versa

They most certainly do not belong to the coon doon africoon negro niggers PERIOD!

Fucking piece of shit negro niggers can’t keep there shit filled paws to themselves.

They will mostly date every other race of woman except for there own. The mere fact they do this is an acknowledgement that they know deep down inside that they are inferior subhuman ugly and hidious looking baboon coons.

If it weren’t for mainstream shit stream media giving overwhelming positive representation to these negro niggers no other races of woman would want to be with these ugly and hidious motherfuckers

I wish these chrondon jones niggers can all just fuck off already and go to hell!!!!