PDA

View Full Version : Another nigger attack on an Asian?

Espantoon
03-30-2022, 08:40 PM
Robert Whack and Supreme Gooding stabbed an elderly Asian lady while robbing her. Luckily the nearby pizzeria owner and his father rushed to her aid and sustained stab wounds in the process. Despite the publicity, I could not find a single photo of the suspects. One also had a large amount of heroin on him, I can't imagine these not being niggers, being protected by the MSM. Maybe another chimper will have better luck confirming if this was indeed another nigger attack.

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/ny-queens-mugging-spree-pizzeria-stabbing-20220330-plbmbilf5vayjc2kdgxwlql34a-story.html

Jim Crow
03-30-2022, 08:58 PM
And you won’t find a single photo of the stabby niggs! because NY liberals like to hide the fact that their nigger pets are savage felonious beasts!

Ray Cizzums
03-30-2022, 09:34 PM
Robert Whack and Supreme Gooding stabbed an elderly Asian lady while robbing her. Luckily the nearby pizzeria owner and his father rushed to her aid and sustained stab wounds in the process. Despite the publicity, I could not find a single photo of the suspects. One also had a large amount of heroin on him, I can't imagine these not being niggers, being protected by the MSM. Maybe another chimper will have better luck confirming if this was indeed another nigger attack.

This is a classic example of an AP "Stylebook" secret spook story. The theory goes that the race of the perpetrator,
or the victims, has nothing to do with the story, so why mention it ? All of these newspapers, including the fake conservative
NY Post, subscribe to the "guidelines" in the stylebook, which adds up to half the story being left out of most crime reports.
They'll have 3 or 4 reporters on the byline of the story - one to write it, the other three to make sure the negro isn't mentioned.
When a shooting at a "fooneral" or child's birfday party takes place, they'll leave out those facts, and they definitely won't
mention Shaniqua and D'ArQuavious getting shot. Trust me - Robert "Whack" and "Supreme Gooding" are the same color
as the shit you took this morning, if not blacker...
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
03-30-2022, 10:53 PM
These nigguz don't speak English?

Here are pictures of them stabbed. Bloody pictures:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/pizza-shop-owner-dad-stabbed-215524665.html