PDA

View Full Version : ' Serviceman ' Desmond gets all rapey with college student

CoonsЯus
03-30-2022, 08:30 AM
A fine representation of the US military raped a 22 year old student in her dorm room. Desmond needed to ' muh dik ' for its country in a proud moment of patriotism. Thanks for being a fine upstanding member of the African American community Dessie ! We are all so proud of your achievements. With a resume like this, you'll be lined up for president I'm sure !

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10667265/Army-soldier-charged-raping-college-student-inher-dorm-room-meeting-party.html

Desmond Saine, 22, from Little Rock, denies sexually assaulting the Lousiana State University student he met at an off-campus party on March 13.

The police report alleges that Saine asked if he could kiss the victim, to which she refused, and he then proceeded to take her clothes off and rape her.

Kagman
03-30-2022, 08:57 AM
Yet one more time I'm forced to get news from the USA 6,000 miles away in Great Britain... Just why is that???

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-30-2022, 10:51 AM
Yet one more time I'm forced to get news from the USA 6,000 miles away in Great Britain... Just why is that???

Too many to list. One possibility , there's just so much coon crime it's almost impossible to keep up. But more likely, MSM just can't have the truth interfering with the "narrative" :pat

Ray Cizzums
03-30-2022, 11:09 AM

A wild negro muh dikkin' white college girl is usually swept under the rug by school authorities, but
this happened off campus, and the perp wasn't one of their pet affa-letes. The Daily Mail is shit, but
at least they'll go outside the AP "Stylebook" rules, and reveal spook atrocities, and mug shots.
The fake conservatives at the NY Post always play "secret suspect", until the cops announce an
arrest of the blackamoor in question, or a video is released with an appeal for information about
the suspook. They love to build excuse narratives into the headlines, like "Homeless man", "Random
attack", or "Mother of three" (make that two, she killed one). Bean counters tally up stories that
mention blacks, so they only do it when they have to.
:bugeye

Whitey Ford
03-30-2022, 04:55 PM
The only business niggers might have being in the military would be to act as 'bullet sponges' to provide cover for human troops. :lol

IseDaDiva
03-30-2022, 05:27 PM
The police report alleges that Saine asked if he could kiss the victim, to which she refused, and he then proceeded to take her clothes off and rape her.

I'm calling BS that the nigger requested permission of any kind. BUT, even if he did, being turned down is of course a reason to rape, "allegedly". Not his fault. Dindu nuffin.

Anastasia
04-03-2022, 05:12 AM

Because the controllers of the media do not allow anything negative to be written about their pet apes.

tweakstick
04-03-2022, 08:24 AM
The only business niggers might have being in the military would be to act as 'bullet sponges' to provide cover for human troops. :lol

The problem is that we would have to:
Pay them
Feed them
House them
House their snigglets and insignificant others
Tolerate their behavior prior to their spongification
Order them at gunpoint to advance toward the enemy
Pray that they do not shoot our human soldiers themselves
Pay their sprogs and spouses $400K plus other lifetime benefits when they get made good in battle.

If we arm them, they are more likely to shoot at each other and us than the enemy and the enemy will just sit there and laugh at us for bringing them.

No good can come from allowing them into the military. Same with every other person who demands that the military changes to suit them. Transsexuals, practicing homosexuals (even Bill Clinton agreed with that), niggers, the non English speaking and anyone who cannot put duty above all else has no business in the military. All of them are prejudicial to good order and discipline.

Jim Crow
04-03-2022, 08:26 AM
Niggers can’t ressist the urge to rape!Which is why niggs should not live around humans!

Groid_Rage
04-03-2022, 02:58 PM
Rape Ape: 19344