PDA

View Full Version : Ape-cademy Awards

Unregistered
03-28-2022, 07:50 PM
What Sunday night was really was a full-on display of niggerdom par excellence.

The whole thing begins with this disgusting insult to the gentleman's sport of tennis with a gaudy bombardment of puke-green bling and corn-rolled atrocity.

Then we were treated to Regina Hall's ma-couchie beef line and ass-grab.

And then the evening is topped off with Smith desecrating his "oh so ironic" demonstration of coons thriving in a human sport.

Unregistered
03-28-2022, 08:07 PM
I didn't watch the awards (only heard about it later, especially regarding Will Smith), but I liked how Will Smith made a point of showing us all exactly why magic niggers can never, ever be trusted: they can go from tame pet to psycho nigger in less than 3 seconds. He might be a high yellow, but after watching the video of the event, it was clear that even the other nigger didn't expect Will to go full retard. Around blacks, never relax.

Fucking thugs, every last one of them. The magic is gone from the Oscars and now everyone in the world knows the truth about niggers.

Jim Crow
03-28-2022, 08:10 PM
I never gavetwo shits about the academy awards.Now that it’s gone nigger,I care even less. Rather watch grass grow!

Moe_Gibbs
03-28-2022, 08:39 PM
I was surprised they still even did this show. Of course it was just a TNB showcase.

BigLips
03-29-2022, 01:18 AM
Ooga booga! We wuz actors!

DavidAllenNiggertoe
03-29-2022, 03:35 AM
If they had any balls they'd revoke Nigger Smiff's "award" , he got his award before they even got to "Beff Pitcha". He Chimped out to show all the world his feral nigger instincts were
really the only authentic thing about him. If the "Academy" countenances this Nigger taking a dump all over their brand, they may as well hang it up, they've been pretty lame for decades anyway. feh...

They may as well hire Mike Tyson to be their CEO ( Chimp Executive Ossifer ) and let him steer the ship from Best Picture of the Year to Shitbeast Picture of the Year..

Celticgirl
03-29-2022, 03:42 AM
I didn't watch the awards (only heard about it later, especially regarding Will Smith), but I liked how Will Smith made a point of showing us all exactly why magic niggers can never, ever be trusted: they can go from tame pet to psycho nigger in less than 3 seconds. He might be a high yellow, but after watching the video of the event, it was clear that even the other nigger didn't expect Will to go full retard. Around blacks, never relax.

Fucking thugs, every last one of them. The magic is gone from the Oscars and now everyone in the world knows the truth about niggers.

That was scary how he was laughing and then when he saw his wife was pissed boy did he chimp. I can't stand that nigger Chris Rock. I just don't think he is funny. Someone said she got the alopecia from std's from muh dikking gross ass dirty street bucks. Maybe that is what set him off. He thought Rock was making fun of or alluding to that. Who knows. When Rock got hit he just kept on going. Didn't check for his coconut head or anything. You'd think security would have come up. Who knows. What an ape fest.

Ignatow
03-29-2022, 04:34 AM
Will Smiff has the best nigger privilege card, that's why security didn't even show up. The District attorney will not file assault charges. There will be no revocation of it's Oscoon award.

Since I'm not into current Hollyshit movies, when I heard "King Richard", I thought, was that the one Denzel boy was on? But I remembered it was Hamlet...and Richard III was the other Shakespeare play. This buffoonery happens when you let niggers think they're refined actors and shit.

Smiff, I can tell you, owns the biggest contiguous land parcel in Calabasas, where nigger Dre also lives, and the Kartrashian family. There's an outer perimeter wall, then another more secure inner wall. Hell he can afford it. He's a magic nigger.

Unregistered
03-29-2022, 01:20 PM
It is almost sad how no matter how magic Hollywood and liberal America wants us to think their magic niggers are (Bill Cosby AKA Cliff Huxtable, Trayvon Martin, Will Smith, OJ Simpson, Barack Obama, and Nat Turner, to name just a few), they always, ALWAYS end up revealing their feral, base instinctive behavior to the world. They literally can't win, and no matter how much they might try to gaslight us into believing that their house niggers are human just like us, their niggers just can't suppress their subhuman behaviors. I almost feel bad for the niggers; imagine being on the world stage, being seen by everyone, being told that you are a human, only for the lies to be harshly ripped away in front of your friends, family, and God, as you chimp out like a mentally challenged chimpanzee in front of the cameras.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnAFCLGWl_Y

It's just cruel, and I think liberals should stop being so mean to black "people." We should all just accept that niggers are an inferior humanoid species, and treat them accordingly. Separate but not equal. Jim Crow 2.0: Humans and niggers living in the same country, but segregated, and with different civil rights. Niggers were happier when they didn't have rights. There were almost no single sheboon baby mamas, no AIDS, virtually no crime, no downlow nigger bucks, no buckbreaking, and niggers were happy and content. It wasn't until the communists came that niggers started getting uppity and unruly. And now niggers are constantly burning down their own niggerhoods for the communists. We need to stop making niggers miserable. Liberals and conservatives should unite in their common goal of making life better for nignogs, and they can do this by bringing back segregation and eliminating cradle to grave gibsmedats for niggers.

Alternatively, we could ship the coons back to Africa. It's a win-win either way.

Unregistered
03-31-2022, 11:55 PM

Ape has hit Ape, Ape has hit Ape, Ape has hit Ape.