PDA

View Full Version : 4 niggers running in a Toyota 4 Runner from the po-po, Equan gets batwinged

Whitey Ford
03-28-2022, 07:24 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_vjr9eCrwM

Ray Cizzums
03-28-2022, 07:50 PM
Police need an upgrade in equipment and rules of engagement, when it comes to dangerous negro
felons engaged in reckless driving. Arming police helicopters makes sense, now that precision weapons,
tailored to engage light vehicles with minimal collateral damage, are available. The laser guided APKW
70mm rocket would have shut these jaboons down after only a few minutes of jaboonery.
:bugeye

Kagman
03-28-2022, 08:26 PM
One bat-winged nigger... and the world is a slightly better place...

Espantoon
03-28-2022, 08:40 PM
Police need an upgrade in equipment and rules of engagement, when it comes to dangerous negro
felons engaged in reckless driving. Arming police helicopters makes sense, now that precision weapons,
tailored to engage light vehicles with minimal collateral damage, are available. The laser guided APKW
70mm rocket would have shut these jaboons down after only a few minutes of jaboonery.

I like this idea. "Scratch one hooptie!"

haywood
03-29-2022, 08:31 AM
One bat-winged nigger... and the world is a slightly better place...

Bat fairy beez a busy mufugga n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT !! GNOMESAYIN'?!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-30-2022, 05:18 AM
Niggers are so damn stupid. To think this type of chase would end in their favor requires especially low IQ. Rest in hell equan the deyad nigger.

CoonsЯus
03-30-2022, 08:33 AM
4 niggers running in a Toyota is a 4Runner. When are they going to bring out the 4-play mace version?

IseDaDiva
03-30-2022, 05:30 PM
Only one set of batwings? Disappointing.

AR Patriot
04-01-2022, 07:05 PM

Although they are fun to watch these high-speed police chases do heighten a threat to innocent motorists. I like the idea of some kind of "safe" air-to-ground launched munition. Put one right through the roof and incinerate those f'ing apes.

Ray Cizzums
04-01-2022, 08:21 PM
Although they are fun to watch these high-speed police chases do heighten a threat to innocent motorists. I like the idea of some kind of "safe" air-to-ground launched munition. Put one right through the roof and incinerate those f'ing apes.
That laser guided APKW rocket is a little over $20 grand, a reasonable price - considering the injuries
and property damage that result from chasing these wild niggers. An incendiary warhead would
do a neat job without endangering adjacent vehicles, and the crispy critters would make great memes.