PDA

View Full Version : What makes nigs so ugly?

BigLips
03-27-2022, 08:17 AM
What exactly about their appearance do humans find ugly?
The big lips? The broad nose?

Sandy
03-27-2022, 10:22 AM
Everything. They are vile, filthy, and look worse than the ugliest beasts of the field.

Their skin is nature's warning sign, but even the mixed niggers tend to keep features like the bootlips, noses, and soulless eyes.

Unregistered
03-30-2022, 03:03 AM
What makes niggers so ugly?

Their character.

Unregistered
03-30-2022, 10:35 AM
Niggers have ghost genes that are not found in humans.

https://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-51508616

A mysterious "ghost population" of now-extinct ancient human-like creatures may have interbred with early niggers living in West Africa, scientists say.

Researchers suggest DNA from this group makes up between 2% and 19% of modern West Africans' genetic ancestry.

They believe the interbreeding occurred about 43,000 years ago.

Hundreds of thousands of years ago there were several different groups of humans including modern humans, Neanderthals and Denisovans.

The newly-discovered "ghost population" of ancient human species seems likely to have diverged from these groups.

Most likely the ghost ancestors were monkeys of some sort, which would explain similarities found in negro and ape skulls.

Unregistered
03-30-2022, 10:44 PM
They got the most ugly looking humongous looking eyes that are to wide apart (i hope there eyes come out of there sockets lol)

Sometimes there head is wierd shaped like a retarded looking penut lol

There skin is the color of shit in a toliet

They smell like trash

They make the most stupid and disgusting looking facial expresses where they are smilling like a possesed retard

They cant even style there ugly and unkept brillo heads

God damn the more i think about these niggers the uglier they get

In terms of behaviour

They are criminals

Where ever they live or move to turns into a garbage dumpster literally and spiritually

They like to race mix with humans that do not belong to them. An acknowledgment that they are ugly and need to make offspring with better looking species (human beings)

In short everything about them is ugly fuck.

Unregistered
03-30-2022, 10:53 PM
They have the most ugly looking skin

There hair is not hair its brillo

They make the stupidest looking facial expressions like a retard on crack

Hideous to the very definition is what the niggerton negro exemplifies

Sandy
03-30-2022, 11:18 PM
They make the stupidest looking facial expressions like a retard on crack

Do you know the difference between a retarded human and a nigger? About 10 IQ points...in favor of the human.

Unregistered
03-31-2022, 01:00 AM
I'll bet most niggers are ugly because instead of being born in hospitals, the pregnant sheboons just shit them out while standing up and they let their niglets hit the ground right on their nasty little heads. *plop*

That kind of trauma can lead to a lifetime of mental retardation, niggetry, and deformed faces and skulls. I'm sure it's possible some of the ugliness is genetic, but I would find it hard to believe if some nigger tried to tell me it was NOT abused in some way during its larval stage.

Unregistered
03-31-2022, 01:07 AM
They want people to always worship them. They like and NEED to be at the centre of attention.

They will gladly step over and dominate another person in order to accomplish this goal. Its not enough for them to be in there own self contained space and be contented. Ex: getting other races of woman that do not belong to them, moving to all white or nigger free areas where they are not welcomed and people moved to get away from them

Thats why when a human becomes successful in music, sports, entertainment, anything etc. They are always around the successful human being because they need the attention.
Very similar to a kid who wants to blow the birthday cake of another person when its not there birthday.

But they secretly crave to be in that position of success themselves and they will not hesitate to backstab that person if the opportunity presents itself

This is what makes them super ugly to me alongside there comically hideous physical appearance.

Jim Crow
03-31-2022, 06:54 AM
It’s not just,one thing.It’s the whole stinkin package! Smelly,big ape nose,chimpanzee lips,steel wool on they haid.Niggers are not only butt ugly,but stupid,lazy and felonious!Niggers are a plague on humanity!

Unregistered
03-31-2022, 03:19 PM
Their souls (if they ever had one to begin with) and their smell.

jenkemfactory
03-31-2022, 10:59 PM
What exactly about their appearance do humans find ugly?
The big lips? The broad nose?

Oh, they were born that way. Shit stinks.

jenkemfactory
03-31-2022, 11:04 PM
Everything. They are vile, filthy, and look worse than the ugliest beasts of the field.

Their skin is nature's warning sign, but even the mixed niggers tend to keep features like the bootlips, noses, and soulless eyes.

Damn, that is one ugly a. abo. A. Abos are even dumber than African niggers. The reason is because they were the least contacted group. So, they got the least human DNA injection over the millennium. African niggers regularly get human DNA injections into their gene pool.

Ignatow
04-01-2022, 01:48 AM
I'm going to answer here why niggers are visually, not how they behave, smell, stupidity, immorality.
Their skin looks dirty, dark, impure. Their hair is just not human to look at. Steel wool ugly and looks like pubic hair. Their eyes are soulless, followed by flat , not sculpted noses with huge nostrils. Thick flat blackened lips, malformed ears.
Weird looking hands and feet that looks more like a primate's.

A nigger can be muscular, but still got a face of a savage. No getting around that.

I've read a theory how people's faces evolved. Humans started having finer, more delicate features to signal friendliness, peacefulness, and approachable. That's why good looks is a premium, it's easier to be attracted to a pretty face than an ugly face. Therefore, niggers being black and ugly is nature's way to signal to peaceable humans that they are to be avoided. They are dangerous. And isn't that the truth?

That's why I have special hatred for mudshark's. They go against nature, animal mix with a nigger, procreate ugly sprogs. It's an assault on preserving the human race. That's why our mission here is to spread the word that beastiality is an unforgivable abomination.

Unregistered
04-01-2022, 03:39 AM
African niggers regularly get human DNA injections into their gene pool.

I'm not saying you are wrong, but I just vomited in my mouth.