PDA

View Full Version : Teacher has finally had it with useless nigger class, tells them welfare awaits if they don't educate

Whitey Ford
03-24-2022, 12:31 AM
I can only imagine how far the niggershines went before this teacher finally lost it with these unteachable apes. Note how the fat she boon "student" grins the whole time, like it's funny that these dumb apes are incapable of learning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8pJeBsNtBs

Jim Crow
03-24-2022, 07:27 AM
The disgusting sow was using it’s sailfoam to record the teacher,so it could report it to it’s liberal mastas.Hope that teacher wasn’t suspended for speaking the truth!

Ignatow
03-24-2022, 02:52 PM
That guy will be fired. He should have Walter White'd the class.

Fucking ugly fat negress. Just seeing how non-human they are makes me puke. And that has American citizenship? Niggers, the downfall of America.

Ray Cizzums
03-24-2022, 03:28 PM
That is a welfare mammy-sow in the making. She looks like a shit-knuckle brown version of
Zippy The Pinhead, although I'm sure he's way smarter, because he's white.
:bugeye 19232

vizitor
03-25-2022, 02:32 PM
I feel bad for any human teacher who have these shit beasts in their classroom(s). I think the future trend, is that there will be almost no human teachers in the future and 90% of the students in these classrooms will be niggers. You also don't see very many whites graduating from school wanting to become teachers anymore.

Kagman
03-25-2022, 04:49 PM
I can only imagine how far the niggershines went before this teacher finally lost it with these unteachable apes. Note how the fat she boon "student" grins the whole time, like it's funny that these dumb apes are incapable of learning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8pJeBsNtBs

I don't even have to check... He's already fired. Score yet one more for The Nigger Beast...

I probably should not relay this.. but I've been there folks... I know precisely what these animals are... They are patently incapable of learning at a level that matches the civilization that they, allegedly, are a part and they completely destroy the learning environment for others...

One more dedicated professional, replete with Master Degree, sent to work at some front desk of a LaQuinta Hotel. "Do you have reservations, sir?" I've felt myself going there... Never did and was respected by my fellow teachers and many/almost all students as well. I got out of nigger districts... And went to teach in paradise, literally. I had one student attend Harvard and two to MIT... And they hailed from the poorest, most far flung of America's holdings... And they got in on their Merits... GET THIS... MIT Sent an Admissions Counselor to interview one of the two. HE CAME HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD FOR ONE GOD DAMN INTERVIEW...In on a Wednesday and left that Saturday. All three scored above 1300 on their SAT's... I miss that place every day...

Anyway... A voice from the trenches....