PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Zombie at Houston Mall!

Nigger Wrangler
03-23-2022, 03:51 PM
This is why police officers must be careful around niggers.

Officers responded to the mall after nigger Czyz Deonte Harrison shot and killed 62 year old San Jacinto Deputy Constable Neil Adams.

After locating nigger Harrison, he charged the officers with a knife, having evidently ditched the murder weapon used to kill Constable Adams. Officers shot nigger Harrison multiple times. Due to the position of nigger Harrison, officers were cautious as they approached. Nigger Harrison then got up as if nothing happened!! As he walked away defying commands from the officers, a taser was deployed, bringing nigger Harrison down. He was then placed in custody. Nigger Harrison then achieved room temperature, the best outcome possible.

Houston has truly devolved into a real life enactment of Planet of the Apes! The most dangerous place in Texas!

BTW, what kind of nigger name is Czyz? WTF!

https://youtu.be/APjieynzHtw

Jim Crow
03-24-2022, 07:36 AM
Nice to see nigger take several in the chest!It took it well,before it died!LOL!

CoonsЯus
03-25-2022, 12:16 PM
can't view video as I was banned from Shit Tube a long time ago, but if it's true and a nigger is dead, then I am just slightly closer to residing in utopia.

Nigger Wrangler
03-26-2022, 06:53 PM
can't view video as I was banned from Shit Tube a long time ago, but if it's true and a nigger is dead, then I am just slightly closer to residing in utopia.

I had a YouTube account from almost day one, got banned years later. Created accounts and kept getting banned. Finally got smart. I have accounts for watching music videos and creating playlists, and others for watching things like police videos and other nigger TNB and mayhem. That way if my nigger observation accounts get banned, I don't lose my normal accounts and music.You can create unlimited accounts, simply by creating new gmail accounts. So make up a new gmail account and watch these niggers go down!

CoonsЯus
03-27-2022, 12:14 PM
I had a YouTube account from almost day one, got banned years later. Created accounts and kept getting banned. Finally got smart. I have accounts for watching music videos and creating playlists, and others for watching things like police videos and other nigger TNB and mayhem. That way if my nigger observation accounts get banned, I don't lose my normal accounts and music.You can create unlimited accounts, simply by creating new gmail accounts. So make up a new gmail account and watch these niggers go down!

About time you signed up friend. You'll enjoy the family of like minded people. Nothing to fear but fear itself.

IseDaDiva
03-27-2022, 02:28 PM
Nice to see nigger take several in the chest!It took it well,before it died!LOL!

I thought I was watching The Walking Dead the way that nigger took all those bullets then just rose up and walked away until they batwinged it once and for all.

Yeah, just like us!

IseDaDiva
03-27-2022, 02:29 PM

Can't you set a VPN to another country and view it that way? It's worth it.

Nigger Wrangler
03-27-2022, 11:11 PM
About time you signed up friend. You'll enjoy the family of like minded people. Nothing to fear but fear itself.

Yeah, I really do! I already enjoy lurking and commenting. I'll create a new gmail account and sign up in the next day or so. It's about time!