PDA

View Full Version : Need financial advice? Go see a Finance Nigger

IseDaDiva
03-22-2022, 05:22 PM
Stupid YT woman and her beta, sissy-looking partner (because these, and Evil YT are the only way you will see human, hetero males portrayed in any media) need this nigger buck to guide them.

I've been going to BMO since I started working at 18, and I have yet to see a single nigger in any branch. My FA is a human being who, unlike niggers, knows what money actually means and that it's not just for buying bling, gold grills, or fancy cars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnyoNlZDzR4

vizitor
03-22-2022, 06:08 PM
One of the funniest things when it comes to niggers, is seeing niggers giving financial advice. History has proven time and time again that niggers cannot manage money and these sub-apes have no business providing financial advice (or any kind of advice whatsoever).

Ignatow
03-22-2022, 06:20 PM
The biggest jokes are nigger computer, civil, or any kind of engineer. Janitor, that's what works for them.

Think about it - nigger got a free pass to go to Harvard or some fake school. You really think it got educated?

CoonsЯus
03-22-2022, 06:21 PM
all a nigger knows from the moment it can ook, is ' da mumma ' goes to somewhere, shouts, ooks and eeks until it get a check from the government. That is the nigger economy. Niggers can't be trusted to put chicken nuggets in a bag at Burger King, so handing them fiscal responsibility is like handing a crate of bananas to a monkey and asking him kindly not to eat them.

GeneralPat
03-23-2022, 06:48 AM
Asking a nigger for financial advice is about the stupidest thing anyone can think of. I wouldn't ever trust a nigger handling my money or even giving me it's "advice". Yeah, you can shove that advice up your nigger asses you filthy apes.

Jim Crow
03-23-2022, 07:54 AM
Only a liberal cuck or idiot fool would ask a nigger for any advice at all.Niggers are useless and know nothing ,but how to commit crimes.And they can’t do that right either,which is why they make up 90% of the prison population.

Whitey Ford
03-23-2022, 04:57 PM
Diversify yo portfolio, muhfuggah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhUnEg0he4A