PDA

View Full Version : Florida: Nigger Illegal Alien Charged with Slashing Bike-Riding Couple to Death

MegaBeef
03-22-2022, 01:09 AM

Slashed hundreds of times, nigger in an apeparrent random attack on victims unknown to it,
brutally murdering a couple who were riding bikes back to their home in Daytona Beach, Florida. Jean Robert Macean, a 32-year-old illegal alien, was arrested and charged late last week for the murder of a husband and wife — 55-year-old Brenda Aultman and 48-year-old Terry Aultman.

Details of how Macean arrived in the United States remain unknown.

Since it was a nigger, fake news has chosen to not really report this. Just another nigger brutally murdering whites, happens all the time in the USA right.

Thanks Biden for letting these nigger scum illegal aliens into our communities.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/20/florida-illegal-alien-charged-slashing-bike-riding-couple-death/

Ignatow
03-22-2022, 03:48 AM
All illegals are criminals, period, so in my eyes they are niggers. This feral nigger is a double nigger. Probably from Haiti. How about the firing squad, this scum doesn't deserve to live.

Jim Crow
03-22-2022, 08:11 AM
Florida still supports the death penalty. Unfortunately, the nigger will probably grow old gray and fat at NU ,sponsored by hard earned white taxpayer cash before it finally gets the needle!

vizitor
03-22-2022, 09:07 AM
Illegal immigrated niggers are quite simply as dangerous as the existing Americoons we already have in America. In my opinion, those that do crimes should automatically lose their citizenship.

On a serious note and with the current inflation going fast downhill , America as a whole simply cannot support the influx of illegals we have coming across the border. It's also a true shame that the homeless will be hit harder than the illegals we have coming in. If all American employers as a whole stop hiring illegals and shift the jobs over to the legal homeless or those with whatever legal status, this should help put a small dent in the influx of illegals wanting to stay here.

I suspect that the current nigger crime wave we see now, will be nothing compared to what we'll be seeing by mid/late summer time and into the fall season this year.

Celticgirl
03-22-2022, 09:08 AM
Florida still supports the death penalty. Unfortunately, the nigger will probably grow old gray and fat at NU ,sponsored by hard earned white taxpayer cash before it finally gets the needle!

That is the sad reality. Or it will be released by the "Innocence Project" or some nigger loving group.

Celticgirl
03-22-2022, 09:10 AM
Illegal immigrated niggers are quite simply as dangerous as the existing Americoons we already have in America. In my opinion, those that do crimes should automatically lose their citizenship.

On a serious note and with the current inflation going fast downhill , America as a whole simply cannot support the influx of illegals we have coming across the border. It's also a true shame that the homeless will be hit harder than the illegals we have coming in. I suspect that the current nigger crime wave we see now, will be nothing compared to what we'll be seeing by mid/late summer time and into the fall season this year.

Didn't they deport a bunch of mafia leaders to Italy in the mid 20th century? They were trying to do that to Carlo Gambino but the old fox outsmarted their nigger loving asses. He got "sick" or claimed he was too sick to fly and came into court with an oxygen tank. Pretty funny you have to admit. Niggers are not that smart though. They would just cry rayciss and the government would fall all over their nasty filthy illegal asses.