PDA

View Full Version : Muh Dik Nigger gets $230 million contract

Espantoon
03-21-2022, 07:01 PM
I guess 22 women just made up stories about the nigger muh dikking them. Personally, I don't feel too sorry for them, they should have known better than to be alone with that savage.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33556358/cleveland-browns-say-team-did-extensive-inquiry-deshaun-watson-completing-trade

Kagman
03-21-2022, 08:57 PM
I guess 22 women just made up stories about the nigger muh dikking them. Personally, I don't feel too sorry for them, they should have known better than to be alone with that savage.
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/33556358/cleveland-browns-say-team-did-extensive-inquiry-deshaun-watson-completing-trade

And Cuck ESPN could not have soft shoed the story any more.... Just imagine if it were a White player...

Jim Crow
03-21-2022, 09:33 PM
Cleveland did an extensive investigation of Deshawn Watson and still traded for the rape ape? They must’ve overlooked that the nigger is being accused of sexual assault by 22 women! They don’t call them the Cleveland clowns for nothing!
22 cases of sexual assault. Lol! No team in their right mind would touch the fucking rapist idiot. My personal thoughts are that the nigger isn’t going to play. And if it does it’s not going to be for long. It’s going to get convicted on at least a few of those 22 charges.

Ray Cizzums
03-21-2022, 09:51 PM
Cleveland did an extensive investigation of Deshawn Watson and still traded for the rape ape? They must’ve overlooked that the nigger is being accused of sexual assault by 22 women! They don’t call them the Cleveland clowns for nothing!
22 cases of sexual assault. Lol! No team in their right mind would touch the fucking rapist idiot. My personal thoughts are that the nigger isn’t going to play. And if it does it’s not going to be for long. It’s going to get convicted on at least a few of those 22 charges.
Sorry JC, but it was just announced that no criminal charges would be forthcoming, after a lengthy grand jury
presentation. Civil cases are all that are left, and those spook massagers will gladly settle for summa dat 230 million.
The NFL super cuck Roger Goodell could suspend him, but will probably let Watson muh dikk his wife instead, while
he rubs one out. The Browns are desperate, and this deal will haunt them for 10 years.
:bugeye

Jim Crow
03-22-2022, 08:08 AM
Sorry JC, but it was just announced that no criminal charges would be forthcoming, after a lengthy grand jury
presentation. Civil cases are all that are left, and those spook massagers will gladly settle for summa dat 230 million.
The NFL super cuck Roger Goodell could suspend him, but will probably let Watson muh dikk his wife instead, while
he rubs one out. The Browns are desperate, and this deal will haunt them for 10 years.
:bugeye
How disgusting!
I’m sure there is a very special place in hell waiting for super cuck Roger Goodell when he finally croaks!

Anastasia
04-09-2022, 09:58 AM
The Cleveland Browns should just rename themselves the Cleveland Blacks, or, better yet, the Cleveland Niggers.

Sandy
04-09-2022, 02:34 PM
The Cleveland Browns should just rename themselves the Cleveland Blacks, or, better yet, the Cleveland Niggers.

If Native Americans really wanted to complain about team names, or "cultural appropriation," it would be because the niggers look nothing like Indians or Redskins.

Years ago when Ray Combs was a great host of Family Feud, he said as the show opened, "How do you like this, the Whites are white, the Browns are brown!" No white person could get away with that now. The racist Steve Harvey easily could, though, and even make it an insult like "This family is the Blacks, but they're the whitest whiteys I ever seen!"

Anastasia
04-10-2022, 06:50 AM
The Cleveland Niggers are going to go into the feetsball shithole with this. Funny how the whitest (but still heavily fuxated) team (the Rams) won the Super Bowl and a White man won Super Bowl MVP. Dat be rayciss!

If Native Americans really wanted to complain about team names, or "cultural appropriation," it would be because the niggers look nothing like Indians or Redskins.

Years ago when Ray Combs was a great host of Family Feud, he said as the show opened, "How do you like this, the Whites are white, the Browns are brown!" No white person could get away with that now. The racist Steve Harvey easily could, though, and even make it an insult like "This family is the Blacks, but they're the whitest whiteys I ever seen!"

The Washington Redskins' logo was actually designed by an Indian. Of course the white and fake-white libtards who control the Narrative will never tell you that. It was never Indians who were "outraged" by the Redskins' name, it was always a small but extremely loud and politically powerful group of ultra-far-left white woketurds. Even most nigger feetsballers didn't give a shit, they just wanted to collect dey paychecks and hit da club fo white wimminz and malt likka.

Sandy
04-10-2022, 12:24 PM
The Washington Redskins' logo was actually designed by an Indian. Of course the white and fake-white libtards who control the Narrative will never tell you that. It was never Indians who were "outraged" by the Redskins' name, it was always a small but extremely loud and politically powerful group of ultra-far-left white woketurds. Even most nigger feetsballers didn't give a shit, they just wanted to collect dey paychecks and hit da club fo white wimminz and malt likka.

Yup, that's the lost history. Niggers used to be proud of Ben and Jemima too, until they and SJWs needed new targets of outrage (those brands are crap anyway, but I digress). Ask any nigger what it thinks about YTs making the Redskins logo, or Ben and Jemima, and it's a guarantee the nigger will start ooking about racism and "stealin dat good sheeit from peepuz ah colors."

I've never heard of Iirish complaining about Notre Dame's team, or Greeks complaining about high schools naming their teams the Spartans or Trojans. Georgians have been so proud of the Braves that fans could still do the tomahawk chop in the last World Series. It's when they didn't win for years that the SJWs thought there was enough disappearing loyalty to kill the name.