PDA

View Full Version : Muslim Nigger Somalicoons Stage Mass Shooting in Canada, but Mums the Word

Groid_Rage
03-20-2022, 11:45 PM
You'd think a mass shooting in Canada would be big news, but even most Edmontonians are unaware of this crime. I know it isn't true terrorism, just retarded schittskins doing their usual shoot-em-up shtick.
Edmonton 'mass shooting' sees 60 or 70 shots fired, one dead, six wounded
Two people have been charged and police are combing the country for a third suspect after dozens of rounds were fired outside a lounge in North Edmonton at around 2:45am on Saturday.
Two people have been charged and police are combing the country for a third suspect after dozens of rounds were fired outside a lounge in North Edmonton at around 2:45am on Saturday.

Seven people were wounded by the bullets at the time, and one of them, since identified as Imbert George, 28 years old, has since died in hospital of his multiple injuries. Two of of the other victims are still in serious condition, and continue to be treated in hospital. https://thepostmillennial.com/edmonton-mass-shooting-60-70-one-dead

:dindu

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-21-2022, 12:52 AM
They’re never considered mass shootings because when other races do it, they are more efficient. Don’t get me wrong, the scumbags of any race that shoot up a school, church or concert should be dealt with immediately and accordingly! Niggers just can’t shoot and probably devised this plan 30 seconds prior to take off. I guess their stupidity and shitty marksmanship works out sometimes but a lot of times, I would rather them be more accurate.

haywood
03-21-2022, 07:01 AM
You'd think a mass shooting in Canada would be big news, but even most Edmontonians are unaware of this crime. I know it isn't true terrorism, just retarded schittskins doing their usual shoot-em-up shtick. https://thepostmillennial.com/edmonton-mass-shooting-60-70-one-dead

:dindu

That cocksucking ape looks like "Mentally ilhan omar's" brother!! Maybe it is!!

Jim Crow
03-21-2022, 07:47 AM
70 shots,only one dead. Typical monkey shooter!Hope the victim was a nigg too!

Ray Cizzums
03-21-2022, 01:30 PM
70 shots,only one dead. Typical monkey shooter!Hope the victim was a nigg too!

Victim's name is "Imbert George", so your hopes have been realized. Good thing niggers abide by the Geneva Convention,
and only use cheap, full metal jacket range ammunition. That's the only thing that will function, out of a 30 shot stick
magazine, through a Hi Point that's never been cleaned.
:bugeye 19219

Kagman
03-21-2022, 03:58 PM

I came very very close to marrying a woman from Edmonton... She was was doing Health Canada studies on the Inuits or something (Ice berg niggers) in the Northwest Territories and was traveling with them and ended up in Barrow where we met. Anyway, I spent a fuckload of time in Edmonton. All 6 days of summer had some fucked up multi-ethnic show in some big-assed park. .. Anyway it was mostly honest and hard working Indians at that point... The shows were insufferable but it was at least safe. How could they possibly believe that the murderous NIG NOG would behave any differently up there than they do in the States??? Fucking lunatics. And they continue to let them in by the 10's of thousands... Western Civilization is truly doomed.

IseDaDiva
03-21-2022, 05:13 PM
I came very very close to marrying a woman from Edmonton... She was was doing Health Canada studies on the Inuits or something (Ice berg niggers) in the Northwest Territories and was traveling with them and ended up in Barrow where we met. Anyway, I spent a fuckload of time in Edmonton. All 6 days of summer had some fucked up multi-ethnic show in some big-assed park. .. Anyway it was mostly honest and hard working Indians at that point... The shows were insufferable but it was at least safe. How could they possibly believe that the murderous NIG NOG would behave any differently up there than they do in the States??? Fucking lunatics. And they continue to let them in by the 10's of thousands... Western Civilization is truly doomed.

Yes, it is. Doomed, absolutely. Somalicoons in Edmonton, and enough of them that they can continue their tribal warfare. How do these niggers even know where Edmonton is? I'm Canadian and I wouldn't live in Edmonton.

Oh, but I guess these niggers (and Somalicoons are one of the worst of the nigger species, probably tied with Hayshees) were just there to "further their education" which is what all invading, feral niggers are doing in the human countries into which they slither.

:fume

Jim Crow
03-21-2022, 05:46 PM
Victim's name is "Imbert George", so your hopes have been realized. Good thing niggers abide by the Geneva Convention,
and only use cheap, full metal jacket range ammunition. That's the only thing that will function, out of a 30 shot stick
magazine, through a Hi Point that's never been cleaned.
:bugeye 19219
What good is a high capacity mag if you cant shoot hp through it? Only a stupid nigger would own one.I keep a 33 rd Glock mag loaded w/147g hp in my suppressed 5” Banshee AR 9.It’s my truck gun and also stays close to me when I am home.That fuckin thing will eat anything!And deadly accurate within 25yrds.

Kagman
03-21-2022, 07:59 PM
Yes, it is. Doomed, absolutely. Somalicoons in Edmonton, and enough of them that they can continue their tribal warfare. How do these niggers even know where Edmonton is? I'm Canadian and I wouldn't live in Edmonton.

Oh, but I guess these niggers (and Somalicoons are one of the worst of the nigger species, probably tied with Hayshees) were just there to "further their education" which is what all invading, feral niggers are doing in the human countries into which they slither.

:fume

SomaliCoons and Australian Aboriginal are both clearly different breeds. One is less evolved than the next. They don't even look remotely human. I enjoyed reading Black Hawk Down, a story about the mis-adventures of US forces in Niggervile, Somalia. US troops called the local nigger filth 'Skinnies' because they were so thin and therefore hard to shoot. Even when hit, special forces guys would swear they were not human because the 5.56 'Green-tip' anti-armor round would simply pass right through them like an ice pic and do little damage. The only way they could bring one down with one shot was by hitting a bone, head or heart. The round would refuse to 'tumble' as it would in humans. Normally a devastating round, 'Skinnies' could take multiple hits and keep on running.

And that whole clusterfuck could have been avoided had not 'Bent Dick Willie' Clinton personally intervened and did NOT allow tanks or Bradley fighting vehicles to accompany the troops. The result: A SHIT LOAD OF DEAD AMERICANS WHO DID NOT HAVE TO DIE... History forgets that tho... Willie was a DemocRAT...

Here's a SomaliCOON... I want to hear a liberal defend this lower life form as human

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/10/20/df-09062_r_sq-b20aa99ce57547061f45159c36e465b02d2622f6-s800-c85.jpg

haywood
03-22-2022, 11:41 AM

Yes, unfortunately it is!!

Kagman
03-22-2022, 01:59 PM
Yes, unfortunately it is!!

That seems to be the consensus... We're doomed. And done in by our own hand... All because of these fucking apes who understand advanced thinking as often as you see the sun rising in the West instead of the East.... Monkeys...... Damn

haywood
03-22-2022, 10:09 PM
That seems to be the consensus... We're doomed. And done in by our own hand... All because of these fucking apes who understand advanced thinking as often as you see the sun rising in the West instead of the East.... Monkeys...... Damn

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

Jim Crow
03-22-2022, 10:21 PM
SomaliCoons and Australian Aboriginal are both clearly different breeds. One is less evolved than the next. They don't even look remotely human. I enjoyed reading Black Hawk Down, a story about the mis-adventures of US forces in Niggervile, Somalia. US troops called the local nigger filth 'Skinnies' because they were so thin and therefore hard to shoot. Even when hit, special forces guys would swear they were not human because the 5.56 'Green-tip' anti-armor round would simply pass right through them like an ice pic and do little damage. The only way they could bring one down with one shot was by hitting a bone, head or heart. The round would refuse to 'tumble' as it would in humans. Normally a devastating round, 'Skinnies' could take multiple hits and keep on running.

And that whole clusterfuck could have been avoided had not 'Bent Dick Willie' Clinton personally intervened and did NOT allow tanks or Bradley fighting vehicles to accompany the troops. The result: A SHIT LOAD OF DEAD AMERICANS WHO DID NOT HAVE TO DIE... History forgets that tho... Willie was a DemocRAT...

Here's a SomaliCOON... I want to hear a liberal defend this lower life form as human

https://media.npr.org/assets/img/2013/10/20/df-09062_r_sq-b20aa99ce57547061f45159c36e465b02d2622f6-s800-c85.jpg

I have a customer who was a US coast guard for over 20 years after he got out of the navy. He entertained me with some stories of how he used to unload a 50 caliber machine gun into a boatload of Somalian pirates.

Kagman
03-22-2022, 10:54 PM
I have a customer who was a US coast guard for over 20 years after he got out of the navy. He entertained me with some stories of how he used to unload a 50 caliber machine gun into a boatload of Somalian pirates.

Bloody hell, A 50 must have had body parts flying

LeQuint Dickey Mining Co.
03-27-2022, 11:14 PM

All of those Somalicoons look similar. Incest be running rampant in that nigger country. Omar was bangin her own brother to gain citizenship to America. Yet she occupies a seat in Congress. Go figure.

IseDaDiva
03-27-2022, 11:47 PM
All of those Somalicoons look similar. Incest be running rampant in that nigger country. Omar was bangin her own brother to gain citizenship to America. Yet she occupies a seat in Congress. Go figure.

Easily recognizable by their lightbulb-shaped domes, zombie-like faces, and their large mandibles.

I just love these. A picture truly does speak a thousand words.

haywood
03-28-2022, 11:05 PM

She's no DIFFERENT from the rest of those RABID marxists Bitches in the "Jihad Squad!!"