PDA

View Full Version : Whip it Good! Sail foam recharger cord beatings result in batwings for sproglet General Sema男

Whitey Ford
03-19-2022, 08:53 PM
His sperm donor/father beat him to death for watching a TV show that he didn't approve of FFS! What the hell could the niglet be watching that was so offensive to nigger sensibilities?

A DAD is facing murder charges after he allegedly told cops he whipped his son to death because he didn't approve of the TV show the boy was watching.

Gerald admitted to beating the child to police, according to the Las Vegas Review-Journal, stating he whipped the five-year-old repeatedly with an electrical cord. Then, he dealt General a blow to the stomach that proved to be fatal.

During the first whippings, Gerald allegedly caused the boy's chin to split open and bleed.

The police report states that the man then gave General a shower before continuing to beat him with the electrical cord. Then, with a slipper over his hand, he punched the boy in the abdomen.

"Gerald stated he did not want to lose custody of (his son) and so he chose not to call to get help," cops wrote.

Instead, he sent text messages to the boy's mother, Charlveena Veecee, and to his sister.

He then smoked a marijuana cigarette and proceeded to call 911, according to the arrest report.

The 33-year-old was previously arrested and charged with multiple counts of domestic battery and one count of domestic battery by strangulation. He allegedly choked his girlfriend while her children were in the living room of their apartment, according to an arrest report.

https://www.the-sun.com/news/4929454/dad-whips-his-son-to-death-electrical-cord-nevada/

Celticgirl
03-19-2022, 08:55 PM
Nigger parenting at its finest.

Ray Cizzums
03-19-2022, 09:33 PM
Maybe the kid watched The View once too often, and got his just rewards....
:traybat :bugeye :traybat

haywood
03-20-2022, 09:31 AM

Tru Dat!!

Jim Crow
03-20-2022, 07:27 PM
Little nigglet was probably watching reruns of cops that showed his daddy being wrangled!

vizitor
03-20-2022, 08:26 PM
I'm going to go on a hunch and say it was probably watching one of those pre-2020 COPS tv show and perhaps it brought back pappy's memories of being aperested by cops (perhaps even on the show itself).

Bad boy bad boy whatcha gonna do? Whatcha gonna do when they come for you? Bad boy bad boy.

One true fact about that COPS tv show was that the intention wasn't to catch niggers, but since all niggers are criminals and coincidentally I'd say maybe 90% of the crooks caught on the show were niggers, the show backfired and received a lot of flak. It's no surprise that the show stopped at the peak of wokeness and nigger ass-kissing. I also want to mention, I only watched a few of the shows back then. I couldn't watch them all, due to school, work and other activities, but based on the ones I've seen, it looks like the bait cars they've used were placed in primarily white areas with the intention of catching white crooks (and yet, they still nabbed a lot of niggers, instead of white crooks).

IseDaDiva
03-20-2022, 08:54 PM
"Gerald stated he did not want to lose custody of (his son) and so he chose not to call to get help," cops wrote.

Instead, he sent text messages to the boy's mother, Charlveena Veecee, and to his sister.
He then smoked a marijuana cigarette and proceeded to call 911, according to the arrest report.

I know, I know... I should be used to reading about the savagery with which niggers treat their sporgs, but really? They could put them down a little more humanely.

How come the niggers aren't rioting about the Slaughter of the Sprogs by their sperm donors and incubators? The silence is deafening.

If Gerald was considered the more appropriate parent, I don't even want to know about Charlveena(?!), the sow whore who shat the niglet out.

Moe_Gibbs
03-20-2022, 09:20 PM

At least now he ain't finna pay no chile suppote. 🤣

Groid_Rage
03-20-2022, 11:00 PM
Niggers are better off not knowing or seeing their shitskinned dads.
:bucket