PDA

View Full Version : Aspiring cRapper, Baby Cino, batwinged hours after release from NU

IseDaDiva
03-19-2022, 07:30 PM
The Miami-Dade Police Department are still on the hunt for the shooter who gunned down and killed aspiring rapper Baby Cino.

The ambush happened just moments after Baby Cino (born Timothy Starks), 20, was released from the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center in Miami, Florida (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/florida/index.html) after being arrested on a gun charge, the Miami Herald (https://account.miamiherald.com/paywall/stop?resume=259492949)reports.
Police are still gathering information but it appears someone pulled up to the car Starks was riding in and fired off at least 40 shots, which killed Starks and injured his friend who had just picked him up at the jail.

Forty shots and only one nigger batwinged? The usual pathetic nigger marksmanship.

Thoughts and prayers to Baby Cino and his loved ones. Can't wait for the GoGibsMuh so I can donate.

RIP, Baby!

Of course, the Mail.UK sees this as a terrible tragedy, worth an entire page.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-10629971/Rapper-Baby-Cino-shot-killed-ambush-just-minutes-released-Florida-jail.html

Ray Cizzums
03-19-2022, 09:10 PM
Looks like he had a bad case of arthritis. He couldn't even get his coat all the way on.
One of the other niggers did him a favor, and put him out of his misery.
:traybat :bugeye :traybat

Sandy
03-19-2022, 10:59 PM
By the time his friend, Dante Collins Banks, went to pick him up in a red Nissan outside of the jail, Starks was still wearing his inmate wristband.

Like I've said before, niggers should be issued NU numbers at birff. It saves so much time in processing. A teacher, for example, won't have to remember if a nigger is D'ontravious or Shaquivilian, and just scream, "Shut up, six four nine seven four two eight eight seven!" I don't want to make light of the Holocaust, but niggers might as well be tattooed with bar codes too.

Banks' mother not only confirmed to WSVN that her son picked up Starks at the jail, she also revealed that she was speaking to her son on the phone when shots began to ring out.

'My son was OK,' she said, adding, 'He was talking. He was just shook up 'cause his friend got shot.'

Known for his song Big Haiti Shottas, Starks is reportedly affiliated with the Boss Life gang in Little Haiti, according to a Miami Herald source.

Where is video of the mammy (an ancient 34 years old) to scream at all the cameras, "Muh baby, muh baby, sheeit, hee be dat Gimme Fund link!"

Never heard of that "song," but what do I know, I can only identify most Beethoven sonatas and concertos. Obviously I have no idea what real music is.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-20-2022, 01:25 AM
Aspiring crapper or afflete. Every one of them. When they don’t make it, whitey is doomed to support the shit skinned beasts. White people really must have sinned at some poin to be forever cursed by these nigger bastards.

Jim Crow
03-20-2022, 07:21 AM
The world is always a better place with one less nigger in it! Unfortunately,these beasts are mass producing! One gone two replace it! They need to erradicate one another on a much larger scale!

CoonsЯus
03-20-2022, 10:45 AM
I'm an aspiring rapper too...

So glad that I just the read the news, just as I woke up from my snooze, I read that a nigger got made good with lead, so I laughed and rolled over back to bed !

Eyz a reyal nigga nuh !

IseDaDiva
03-20-2022, 11:37 AM
Like I've said before, niggers should be issued NU numbers at birff. It saves so much time in processing. A teacher, for example, won't have to remember if a nigger is D'ontravious or Shaquivilian, and just scream, "Shut up, six four nine seven four two eight eight seven!" I don't want to make light of the Holocaust, but niggers might as well be tattooed with bar codes too.

Where is video of the mammy (an ancient 34 years old) to scream at all the cameras, "Muh baby, muh baby, sheeit, hee be dat Gimme Fund link!"

Never heard of that "song," but what do I know, I can only identify most Beethoven sonatas and concertos. Obviously I have no idea what real music is.

Move over, Beethoven. Dis be da reelz: (Sorry, I can't tell you what language this little downlow buck is cRapping)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XorGPu9KD8

Sandy
03-20-2022, 10:42 PM
Move over, Beethoven. Dis be da reelz: (Sorry, I can't tell you what language this little downlow buck is cRapping)

Dear lord, that makes Lyrical Lipzz's cRap look like Shakespeare by comparison. I wondered what the subtitle generator would do, but, "Subtitles/closed captions unavailable." Imagine that.

On the right side are such amazing pieces of Apefricoon music:

Baby Cino - Prolly Was Me (Official Video) {WamSpinThaBin Remix}
Shashl - Manyepo (Official Music Video) ft. Nice Killer
Baby Cino (feat.) Twig Andretti - Check In (Official Audio)
Big Haiti Yayo - Spin On Em ( Offcial Video ) Shot BY : VisualGodShotit

And we can't forget how niggers like to keep it in the fambly:

Lil Zay Osama - Fuck My Cousin (Official Music Video)

IseDaDiva
03-21-2022, 11:00 AM
Dear lord, that makes Lyrical Lipzz's cRap look like Shakespeare by comparison. I wondered what the subtitle generator would do, but, "Subtitles/closed captions unavailable." Imagine that.

On the right side are such amazing pieces of Apefricoon music:

Baby Cino - Prolly Was Me (Official Video) {WamSpinThaBin Remix}
Shashl - Manyepo (Official Music Video) ft. Nice Killer
Baby Cino (feat.) Twig Andretti - Check In (Official Audio)
Big Haiti Yayo - Spin On Em ( Offcial Video ) Shot BY : VisualGodShotit

And we can't forget how niggers like to keep it in the fambly:

Lil Zay Osama - Fuck My Cousin (Official Music Video)

Sirely that brilliant piece is on the Top 50 Songs of All time list. It's so poetic, meaningful, and evocative - in such harmony with my soul - it moves me to tears every times I play it.