PDA

View Full Version : Hello Humans!

Yellow Power
03-17-2022, 09:20 PM
From the frontlines of DC's crack epidemic and murder capital era I was a survivor of the Planet of the Apes. Nigger crackheads scurrying around asking for change and getting insulted for being ignored. I don't even acknowledge them. They used to get real pissed much to my entertainment. Nowadays they'll stab you so be careful. Practice social distancing when dealing with homeless, look them in the eyes, and have your mace ready.

"Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye!" these monkeys would yell. After about a dozen times they start getting indignant. These eggplants really think I will turn around and give them the time of day. Their audaciousness is the result of not getting cracked in the face with a whip.

Then you got the drug dealers making easy money but complain, "Man, dey ain't no opportunities fo' us n shiet!" Listen douchebag, you are the reason for all these crackheads. How about a little less bitching about what you don't have and admitting your only contribution to your city is more drug addicts that look like you.

Can someone tell me why there are so many homeless niggers in DC and Manhattan Chinatown? Don't niggers have their own neighborhoods to put homeless shelters in? Most of the homeless are niggers anyways. Haven't the Chinese immigrants suffered enough already?

If you deal drugs don't bitch about the lack of opportunities you have, bitch about the opportunities YOU TAKE AWAY FROM OTHERS. In parts of the world you'd be dead for dealing drugs. Niggers can ONLY thrive in the West. Niggers are lucky they don't get castrated or their knuckle draggers hacked off. If you work 2 jobs and are scrimping and saving like humans then MAYBE you can say

"Vida es perra!" or STFU

ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN SLAVERY IS NULLIFIED BY THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICAN CITIES BURNED AND LOOTED so Black Nationalists can kiss my ass because your argument is less and less valid by the day. Niggers talk too much, it's time the ASIANS start telling TRUTH.

This is your favorite nigger hating Asian, back to you Chimpout.org!

Ignatow
03-17-2022, 10:09 PM
Welcome YP! You will enjoy it here.

Tar Remover
03-18-2022, 06:40 AM
WELCOME Yellow Power! You sound like a pissed off Asian guy, sick of dirty nigger monkeys wrecking human society. We don't blame you. You are with friends here. So grab a stick and lets bash some niggers!:club:cellblockwelcome

CoonsЯus
03-18-2022, 10:29 AM
Asian folk suffer heavily at the uncontrollable paws of the feral negro. The Asian contribution to global society is remarkable. If I were Asian, I'd be grossly insulted at having to endure Asian history month. We all celebrate the Asian contributions to humanity daily in our lives. Niggers have no place in any moral human society. They are incapable of participating due to their inferior genetics. Only when you realize that niggers aren't human, can you begin to understand their substantial deficiencies.

:welcome

Nig Zero
03-18-2022, 05:19 PM
Well said Yellow Power!!! Glad you joined and a hearty welcome from your round eyed brothers! Together we will bash the nigger plaque back to the Congo!

IseDaDiva
03-18-2022, 06:29 PM
Hello and welcome! You certainly articulated the perils of the Nigger Plague very well!

jenkemfactory
03-18-2022, 06:57 PM
welcome

So, how do you feel about niggers? Don't be shy.

Kagman
03-18-2022, 09:12 PM
Hello and welcome! Old Friend!!

tweakstick
03-19-2022, 03:38 AM

Nice intro and welcome aboard, YP!

Ray Cizzums
03-19-2022, 04:13 PM
Welcome Yellow Power, you are among friends here on Chimpout.
:bugeye 19172

Celticgirl
03-19-2022, 04:26 PM
From the frontlines of DC's crack epidemic and murder capital era I was a survivor of the Planet of the Apes. Nigger crackheads scurrying around asking for change and getting insulted for being ignored. I don't even acknowledge them. They used to get real pissed much to my entertainment. Nowadays they'll stab you so be careful. Practice social distancing when dealing with homeless, look them in the eyes, and have your mace ready.

"Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye!" these monkeys would yell. After about a dozen times they start getting indignant. These eggplants really think I will turn around and give them the time of day. Their audaciousness is the result of not getting cracked in the face with a whip.

Then you got the drug dealers making easy money but complain, "Man, dey ain't no opportunities fo' us n shiet!" Listen douchebag, you are the reason for all these crackheads. How about a little less bitching about what you don't have and admitting your only contribution to your city is more drug addicts that look like you.

Can someone tell me why there are so many homeless niggers in DC and Manhattan Chinatown? Don't niggers have their own neighborhoods to put homeless shelters in? Most of the homeless are niggers anyways. Haven't the Chinese immigrants suffered enough already?

If you deal drugs don't bitch about the lack of opportunities you have, bitch about the opportunities YOU TAKE AWAY FROM OTHERS. In parts of the world you'd be dead for dealing drugs. Niggers can ONLY thrive in the West. Niggers are lucky they don't get castrated or their knuckle draggers hacked off. If you work 2 jobs and are scrimping and saving like humans then MAYBE you can say

"Vida es perra!" or STFU

ALL YOUR CONTRIBUTION IN SLAVERY IS NULLIFIED BY THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICAN CITIES BURNED AND LOOTED so Black Nationalists can kiss my ass because your argument is less and less valid by the day. Niggers talk too much, it's time the ASIANS start telling TRUTH.

This is your favorite nigger hating Asian, back to you Chimpout.org!

Manhattans Chinatown has them now too? Does Little Italy have them now too? I would not be surprised. About a year ago there were niggers in NYC on vacation and were denied entry into an Italian restaurant because they did not have covid vaccine cards. Whatever your view on vaccine mandates, they of course cried racism and BLM protested. I was in Times Square a number of years ago and some nigger came up to me and asked for money for his crappy cd. I gave him 3 bucks and he called me cheap and said "Get that stripper money out." I walked away.

Tar Remover
03-19-2022, 04:49 PM
Manhattans Chinatown has them now too? Does Little Italy have them now too? I would not be surprised. About a year ago there were niggers in NYC on vacation and were denied entry into an Italian restaurant because they did not have covid vaccine cards. Whatever your view on vaccine mandates, they of course cried racism and BLM protested. I was in Times Square a number of years ago and some nigger came up to me and asked for money for his crappy cd. I gave him 3 bucks and he called me cheap and said "Get that stripper money out." I walked away.

Not surprising. Niggers are dog shit.

Yellow Power
03-19-2022, 06:11 PM
@celticgirl
https://gothamist.com/news/chinatown-cannot-turn-into-a-shelter-town-lunar-new-year-celebration-doubles-as-pep-rally-to-block-proposed-shelter (https://gothamist.com/news/chinatown-cannot-turn-into-a-shelter-town-lunar-new-year-celebration-doubles-as-pep-rally-to-block-proposed-shelter)

Manhattan Chinatown has a couple shelters , but now the community is fighting against a new one the city is proposing. Little Italy is next to Chinatown so they are a walking distance away. DC's Chinatown's always had a men's but they added a women's and they are all over one side of 6th Street across from an Chinese old folks home. Can you imagine being an old immigrant working your ass off to survive in America just to be surrounded by drug addicts.

As far as NYC CD salesman, just apologize and say you're broke otherwise they can get violent. Besides, who the hell uses CD's? It's not 1993. We watch music videos on our phones forgodsakes. "Get that stripper money out" is something someone says who's never had a lot of experience with women. Him selling CDs on the streets of Manhattan, believe me, chances are not good. Watch out for the muh dik. YIKES, sorry you had to give that creep the time of day. Stay safe out there!

Celticgirl
03-19-2022, 06:37 PM
@celticgirl
https://gothamist.com/news/chinatown-cannot-turn-into-a-shelter-town-lunar-new-year-celebration-doubles-as-pep-rally-to-block-proposed-shelter (https://gothamist.com/news/chinatown-cannot-turn-into-a-shelter-town-lunar-new-year-celebration-doubles-as-pep-rally-to-block-proposed-shelter)

Manhattan Chinatown has a couple shelters , but now the community is fighting against a new one the city is proposing. Little Italy is next to Chinatown so they are a walking distance away. DC's Chinatown's always had a men's but they added a women's and they are all over one side of 6th Street across from an Chinese old folks home. Can you imagine being an old immigrant working your ass off to survive in America just to be surrounded by drug addicts.

As far as NYC CD salesman, just apologize and say you're broke otherwise they can get violent. Besides, who the hell uses CD's? It's not 1993. We watch music videos on our phones forgodsakes. "Get that stripper money out" is something someone says who's never had a lot of experience with women. Him selling CDs on the streets of Manhattan, believe me, chances are not good. Watch out for the muh dik. YIKES, sorry you had to give that creep the time of day. Stay safe out there!

Exactly. Thank you.

Ray Cizzums
03-19-2022, 09:46 PM
The hustle/strong arm robbery goes like this : Nigger asks tourist "Do you like rap ? Check out my rhymes. What's your name"?
Then the jig personally autographs the CD to you, and says "That'll be $25". If you don't pay, they get angry, and say "It's too
late, I already wrote it out to you", followed by threatening body language. Same thing happens if you take a picture with one of
the idiots in super hero or cartoon character costumes. Put your city face on and ignore them, like any other jaded NYer.
:bugeye

jenkemfactory
03-20-2022, 12:43 AM
@celticgirl

https://www.rightjournalism.com/black-man-spews-anti-asian-hate-in-chinatown-and-gets-served-instant-justice-video/

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-20-2022, 01:32 AM
Can someone tell me why there are so many homeless niggers in DC and Manhattan Chinatown? Don't niggers have their own neighborhoods to put homeless shelters in? Most of the homeless are niggers anyways.

Niggers don’t want to help anyone, especially other niggers. They would just as soon steal a homeless nigger’s last nickel than help it out. Welcome to the site!

SGT@Arms
03-20-2022, 06:39 AM
WOW. That's the best introduction I've read in a long time. Well stated YP.