PDA

View Full Version : What happens when "I can't breathe" is human?

IseDaDiva
03-17-2022, 05:27 PM
Where were the riots, the looting, the chimpouts? Why hasn't a statue been erected to honour him? I never even heard about this.

Two years after a man died in police custody after being detained as a DUI suspect, attorneys for his family have obtained a video showing his last moments as California Highway Patrol officers hold him and forcibly draw his blood as he repeatedly tells them, "I can't breathe."

When Edward Bronstein's family sued last year over the March 2020 death at a CHP maintenance yard in Altadena, state attorneys revealed during discovery there was a video of his death.

https://news.yahoo.com/cant-breathe-video-shows-death-204532610.html

MegaBeef
03-20-2022, 11:39 PM
nothing of course because only black lives matter to libtards

black lives are fecal matter

GeneralPat
03-21-2022, 01:57 AM
This pisses me off, if it were another disgusting nigger then people will be doing another wild chimpout party in the streets and seeking "muh justice". Poor guy, though I'm sure the news don't give a flying fuck about this story because he's white, it doesn't fit the narrative so they move along like nothing happened. God I can't wait until this nigger coddling bullshit is over, I can't stand another day of this hypocrisy.

Jim Crow
03-21-2022, 07:54 AM
White lives don’t matter to California liberals.Most CA libs hate themselves for being white! Yes,they’re that fucked up!

Anastasia
04-09-2022, 10:24 AM
Fact: More whites than niggers are killed by cops.

Fact: Many of those whites who were killed by cops were unarmed.

Fact: None of those whites will ever be memorialized by the media, because the media are controlled by the enemies of the white race.

Literally hundreds of white people are killed by the police in the U.S. alone. No one will ever Say Their Names (TM), hold a moment of silence for them, or loot a shoe store on their behalf. And of course it happens in other countries too - I remember a case where a Polish tourist who spoke no English was brutally tasered, beaten, and murdered by Canadian police at the Vancouver airport. He died with a policeman's knee on his neck. No one except his family cared. No liberal nigger-lovers protested for him. He was just some white Polish guy who never committed any crimes, not some worthless career-criminal subhuman nigger.