PDA

View Full Version : Tyrin murders his burner Haley, then caps himself as Police close in

Whitey Ford
03-17-2022, 03:41 PM
Two dead following shooting at Derby apartment complex

https://i.ibb.co/VQ2kcwx/mudsharkmortuary.jpg

According to Derby Police Chief Robert Lee, upon arriving at the scene officers found an adult female – later identified as 19-year-old Haley Powell – who had suffered a critical gunshot wound. Witnesses described a suspect to officers, who was believed to be known to the woman and identified a short time later at the Derby Golf and Country Club north of the apartment complex. The suspect was identified as 21-year-old Tiryn Young.

Young reportedly fled across the golf course. While being pursued, he shot himself and was pronounced deceased on the scene. Powell was transported to a local hospital where she was pronounced deceased as well. Lee said both Young and Powell were residents of the apartment complex.

https://archive.ph/8AXbw

Here's the burner's gofundsmuh page:
https://www.gofundme.com/f/haley-powells-funeral-expenses-lincoln-fund

IseDaDiva
03-17-2022, 05:38 PM
Nice that the nigger batwinged itself after getting rid of the dirty mudshark. Too bad Tyrin wasn't more efficient and didn't take out the little mutt sprog too.

Why do they need GoGibsMe? I'm sure the buck took out a life insurance policy to protect his hoe and crotch dropping.

Yet, brainwashed, idiotic people are willing to hand over their hard-earned dollars to compensate the family for Haley's bad decisions, mudsharking, stupidity, and irresponsible behavior.

Maybe we can take up a collection for the sprog? :lol

CoonsЯus
03-23-2022, 08:30 AM
classic case of ' once you go black, you end up in sack '

I can only hope the burner's dad has plans for the nigger....

Moe_Gibbs
03-23-2022, 01:31 PM
Good work, Tyrin. Thanks for saving the taxpayers some cash. Hope you didn't leave a sprog.

IseDaDiva
03-23-2022, 05:31 PM
Good work, Tyrin. Thanks for saving the taxpayers some cash. Hope you didn't leave a sprog.

Sorry to disappoint you. Most burners have shit out a mutt sprog if they have time before their bucks cap them.

Chimpwhipper
03-23-2022, 06:46 PM
The first thing a Coal Scuttle does with a buck is breed. There is always a coonlet

Moe_Gibbs
03-23-2022, 09:52 PM
Sorry to disappoint you. Most burners have shit out a mutt sprog if they have time before their bucks cap them.

Unfortunately you're right. Hopefully it catches a stray bullet from a Hi-Point before it does too much damage.

Ray Cizzums
03-23-2022, 10:00 PM
Help stamp out mudsharking in our lifetimes.
Give to the United Negros Back To Africa Fund.
A white girl, is a terrible thing to waste....
:bugeye

Jim Crow
03-24-2022, 07:39 AM
The way I see it,two less felons and life long welfare recipients. The reason I say that is because once a mudshark goes black, it becomes a nigger itself.

Whitey Ford
12-29-2022, 02:17 PM
Mixaloidmonkey looks like the bass player from Thin Lizzy. I hate Thin Lizzy because their bass player is the product of coalburning. Well that, and their music ain't so great.
https://i.ibb.co/gJx3qf0/IXXI5Qx.jpg

Ignatow
12-29-2022, 03:15 PM
The GoFundMe should say:

Give to coalburner's Haley's fund to help little mixed monkey Lincoln. Incidentally, Lincoln is named after the great Emancipator of Gorillas. What he did caused this foul beastiality. On another, thought, let this nigger starve.

I do not hate Lincoln. He knew whites were superior to niggers. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to execute the next phase of sending niggers to their homeland.

IseDaDiva
12-29-2022, 04:41 PM
The GoFundMe should say:

Give to coalburner's Haley's fund to help little mixed monkey Lincoln. Incidentally, Lincoln is named after the great Emancipator of Gorillas. What he did caused this foul beastiality. On another, thought, let this nigger starve.

I do not hate Lincoln. He knew whites were superior to niggers. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to execute the next phase of sending niggers to their homeland.

One of history's great tragedies, to be assassinated before he could follow through with his plan to collect all the obsolete, malfunctioning farm equipment and ship it to a junkyrd in Liberia. Imagine what a different world it would have been had he done so.