PDA

View Full Version : Another chimp out at the Golden Corral

Whitey Ford
03-17-2022, 02:48 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwI8cO_BhQs&t=7s

Jim Crow
03-17-2022, 06:10 AM
Whenever a bunch of savage niggers are together in one place,they will end up fighting one another.Just like any other wild beast,they can’t get along.

haywood
03-17-2022, 09:14 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwI8cO_BhQs&t=7s

That's why I call it the "Ghetto Corral!!"

vizitor
03-17-2022, 09:21 AM
The presence of niggers in any establishment creates bad publicity and immediately downgrades the business. Imagine if you owned and ran a business, then niggers showed up and started up with their usual monkeyshines inside your business. This easily turns an A+ business straight into an F grade business. Back when I was in my pre-teen years, the local Golden Corral was rather upscale and the food was decent. Nowadays, it's turned into a shithole of a business down to the level of Chucky Cheese. This is all thanks to niggers running these businesses down to the ground.

CoonsЯus
03-17-2022, 11:37 AM
A Spanish language South Florida news channel. I was down there last week and noted that many establishments did not communicate in English. They had to send somebody else over to get my order taken. I do believe that most Spanish people hate niggers as much as the next man. At least we are united in that department.

Whitey Ford
03-17-2022, 02:45 PM
The presence of niggers in any establishment creates bad publicity and immediately downgrades the business. Imagine if you owned and ran a business, then niggers showed up and started up with their usual monkeyshines inside your business. This easily turns an A+ business straight into an F grade business. Back when I was in my pre-teen years, the local Golden Corral was rather upscale and the food was decent. Nowadays, it's turned into a shithole of a business down to the level of Chucky Cheese. This is all thanks to niggers running these businesses down to the ground.

Nigger customers are bad news. But, when they are staffed by niggers as well, you know that place is toast. Affirmative action will be the death of modern industry in this country eventually. Tesla being the latest victim of this.

Tar Remover
03-17-2022, 07:53 PM
Some nigger grabbed up all the watermelon........:lol

Tar Remover
03-17-2022, 07:58 PM
Whenever a bunch of savage niggers are together in one place,they will end up fighting one another.Just like any other wild beast,they can’t get along.

Whenever I see niggers I go the opposite direction. Never mind the fact that they are stupid, irritating and they stink like a dead monkey, I know that wherever niggers are, shines will erupt. It never fails. I will never miss an opportunity to steer Mrs. Tar Remover away from niggers.