PDA

View Full Version : Nigger Slasher

GDRHammer
03-16-2022, 03:17 PM
https://www.yahoo.com/news/nypd-seeks-suspect-stabbed-2-141702017.html

Look at the picture of this boot-lipped, mouth breather nigger. The look of dumb is front and center. There is no soul in it's eyes. It is just another nigger who needs to be removed from the planet so it won't waste more oxygen or food.

I think it is useless to try and understand all the whys-and-wherefores regarding niggers and their atrocities against humans. I think that we simply have to look at it for what it is and say, 'What do you expect? It is a nigger...' and leave it at that. They are irredeemable. They are just smelly, stupid apes...

It is a big world, and it would be a better world without niggers in it.

Jim Crow
03-16-2022, 06:46 PM
And I think that everyone on this site would agree with you that the world would be a better place without niggers.And I not only agree that that particular nigger should be removed from the planet,I think all niggers should be removed from the planet.Niggers are nothing but worthless destructive beasts.

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-16-2022, 09:38 PM

Look at the picture of this boot-lipped, mouth breather nigger. The look of dumb is front and center. There is no soul in it's eyes. It is just another nigger who needs to be removed from the planet so it won't waste more oxygen or food.

I think it is useless to try and understand all the whys-and-wherefores regarding niggers and their atrocities against humans. I think that we simply have to look at it for what it is and say, 'What do you expect? It is a nigger...' and leave it at that. They are irredeemable. They are just smelly, stupid apes...

What a world it would be without em. God I wish that was possible. I saw a comment from one on facespook the other day saying all of them should head back to Africa and that whotey would be begging for them to come back in a week. Hahaha that had me dying laughing.

haywood
03-17-2022, 08:37 AM

Homo erectus is what it beez!!

Whitey Ford
03-17-2022, 02:53 PM
Niggers gettin' randomly stabby. This teenaper (goatfucker?) was chucking rocks at police cruisers, then stabbed a cop with a pair of scissors until being batwinged to goodness.

Tucson police: Teen boy stabbed deputy's spine, face before another deputy killed him (https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/tucson-police-teen-boy-stabbed-deputy-s-spine-face-before-another-deputy-killed-him/ar-AAV3A5D?cvid=d22e878a8d94421dd43d3ea068209870&ocid=winp1taskbar)

In the formerly coon/mudslime free area of Tucson, AZ. Niggers ruin everything!

Ateam composed of law enforcement agencies in Pima County have identified a teenager whom a deputy fatally shot after the teen repeatedly stabbed another Pima County sheriff's deputy as 17-year-old Zakareya Ibrahim.

The Pima County Regional Critical Incident Team issued a release Monday evening saying an unidentified male called 911 and made several threats such as "I want to kill all you. ... I have scissors.”

Deputies responded to a residential area near Bopp and Kinney roads off State Route 86 where Ibrahim threw a rock at one of their marked patrol vehicles. Authorities say Ibrahim approached a deputy still seated in his vehicle and ignored numerous commands to show what was in his hands.