PDA

View Full Version : Niggers 10 & 12 Jailed For Rape

sickofthem
07-12-2017, 10:02 PM
http://www.wptv.com/news/region-s-palm-beach-county/boynton-beach/boys-10-and-12-accused-of-raping-10-year-old-girl-in-boynton-beach

BOYNTON BEACH, Fla. - On May 1, a girl passed a note to a staff member at her elementary school with a secret she had been carrying for nearly three months.
Two boys, 10 and 12, who lived on her street sexually assaulted and threatened her, according to a Boynton Beach Police report.
“They said if I didn’t let them, they would beat me up,” the girl wrote in the note, the report states.

Yes the title is correct 10 & 12.

No ID'S but the video shows nigger skin.

justin igger
07-12-2017, 10:07 PM
These niggers already have a rap sheet. Hopefully the victim isn't human.

Koolaid Hair
07-13-2017, 11:09 AM
Kind of like the recent story of 6 and 8 year old nigger boys that were committing armed robberies in Chicago.

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Cat fur allergic
07-13-2017, 02:45 PM
People forget niggers are animals they mature at 5 and can rape at that age.

Rape Ape
07-13-2017, 04:05 PM
Niglets are criminally mature at birth. When niglets are burffed, cops should be waiting at the hospital to arrest them because it's guaranteed they already have outstanding warrants. :lol

Buck Simian
07-14-2017, 09:34 AM
10 and 12? This is not their first go around. I am certain the local police department already had fingerprints and DNA samples on file from previous arrests and that is how they were able to track them down so easily.
This really is no surprise whatsoever. Send your white daughter to a school with niggers-no matter how young they are and this kind of thing is bound to happen. Just read my thread on my school days, I post in it how niglets of this same age category - 10-12 would pull their dicks out in the middle of class and show them to white girls. Trick them into looking.