PDA

View Full Version : Nigger attacks NU guards, gets pepper sprayed, batwinged itself by bashing its head against a wall, and it's the guards' fault?

Sandy
03-14-2022, 11:49 PM
As Marcus Penman slammed his head against a cell door while suffering a mental health episode, not one Kentucky state prison guard tried calming him down. And no mental health care provider was called to deescalate the crisis.

Instead, a 40-minute video obtained by USA TODAY showed a detention officer pepper-spray Penman three times in the face, then tase him six times – including with an electric shock that lasted 18 seconds. A team of six officers – none of whom had any extraction training – dragged Penman out of his cell.

Penman was put in a restraint chair, choked by an officer, and then covered with a spit hood as he gagged on residual pepper spray. He began making the harsh, grating sounds of a man dying. As he lay motionless and unresisting, a guard continued to press a stun shield against his face and body, a civil rights lawsuit alleges.

Wait a minute, why did the guards do that? Did they just happen to pick on a poor helpless nigger?

Penman's family wants to hold prison officials accountable for not properly caring for him during his mental health crisis or intervening when they say his Constitutional rights were being violated by prison guards. His death raises questions about the adequacy of training prison guards receive on dealing with people who are suffering from mental illness and experiencing a crisis.

Penman, 39, suffered from multiple known mental health issues, including bipolar disorder, antisocial disorder and ADHD, none of which the Kentucky State Penitentiary staff was treating at the time, according to court documents and depositions reviewed by USA TODAY. He was eligible for parole later that year, according to the Kentucky Parole Board.

Yep, yep, the same "mentally ill" BS we always get about violent niggers.

When is a nigger not bipolar or acting like it has ADHD, or especially "antisocial"? That's normal niggerness.

For weeks in the spring of 2017, Penman's mental health deteriorated and he appeared to be experiencing a manic state with psychotic features, according to court records. Prison staff said Penman was typically respectful and that such behavior was unusual for him.

The day prior to Penman's death, Penman went on a hunger strike and the counselor again evaluated. According to court records, she wrote on April 24, 2017, that she believed Penman was "trying to present as psychotic" and "trying to confuse this clinician" by speaking in coded language about "they" being out to get him.

The mental health counselor said Penman was engaged in a "ploy" to remain in segregated housing "and off the yard until he can be transferred."

This is typical of niggers at NU. It's part of claiming dindu nuffins and "YT Man outs to gits me!"

While in prison, the two would write each other, but when he was out, she said Marcus Penman seemed depressed by his time in prison.

Well damn, now we can feel all sorry an sheeit for the nigger. Never mind how "depressed" its victims are.

"You can tell when a person has been locked up for a long time," she said.

With niggers, "a long time" is never enough.

In court documents, the defendants said that Penman bit and injured a guard once in the restraint chair, which is why the shield was required to be pressed against him. Smolen said there was no record of medical treatment provided to a guard or any indication Penman bit someone on video.

There we go, now we finally have the reason the guards let it alone. And still, none of the guards actually killed the nigger. It bashed in its own head, and that's no mean feat.

The fact that Penman's left eye had blood in the whites and that viewers can hear the sound of his obstructed breathing on video makes Penman's cause of death "absolutely sure," said Dr. Jeffrey Keller, a nationally recognized correctional medical expert who is a fellow of the American College of Correctional Physicians.

These are all the signs of cocaine, meth, or bath salts that the nigger was somehow getting smuggled in. Paranoia, breathing problems, heightened violence against humans, and suicidal behavior.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mentally-ill-man-pepper-sprayed-095904754.html

Tar Remover
03-15-2022, 05:18 AM
The guards did nothing wrong, they performed a valuable service to the public. Give them a medal. FUCK that dead nigger.

IseDaDiva
03-15-2022, 06:33 PM
As retarded buck, Marcus Penman, slammed his head against a cell door while suffering a mental health episode (https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2019/06/18/inmate-suicide-us-jails-fail-stop-deaths-investigation-reveals/1486534001/), not one Kentucky state prison guard tried calming him down (https://www.indystar.com/story/news/investigations/2021/11/30/lawsuit-mentally-ill-man-should-not-have-died-indiana-prison/8797782002/). And no mental health care provider was called to deescalate the crisis (https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2016/08/14/mitchell-jamycheal-dead-jail-black-hampton-video-mentally-ill-starved-column/88529914/).

19113 What a shame. I'm sure he brightened the lives of all who knew him.

"Penman, the sub-simian nigger spent his last moments on this Earth, soaked in pepper spray, shackled, in darkness, desperately trying to breathe, and clinging to life," the shyster, ambalamps-chasing attorneys representing his widow, Alice Penman, wrote.

He couldn't breeve!!!

Heart-breaking. I guess the message is that all niggers who commit crimes are mentally incompetent and that prison guards should be psychotherapists?

https://news.yahoo.com/mentally-ill-man-pepper-sprayed-095904754.html

Ray Cizzums
03-15-2022, 08:20 PM
19113 What a shame. I'm sure he brightened the lives of all who knew him.
He couldn't breeve!!!
Heart-breaking. I guess the message is that all niggers who commit crimes are mentally incompetent and that prison guards should be psychotherapists?
Kentucky ? I'm thinking that shyster will come up empty. That's one place where the woke-de-turds
do not hold sway. They should send the dead nigger's family a bill for cleaning the cell door.
:bugeye

vizitor
03-15-2022, 10:10 PM
I hate how the media and nigger lovers have an explanation for niggers being niggers. In this case, blame it on mental illness. No nigger is any different from another nigger in America. The basic primal instincts of niggers are what we all already know. The truth is, no human should ever have stepped foot into Apefrica in the first place. Niggers should've been left in the jungles of Apefrica, where they're happy banging on their bongo drums and eating bananas with a bone through their huge flat nose.

Anastasia
03-22-2022, 10:26 AM
Sounds just like nigger Freddie Gray. Gave batwings to itself, whitey gets blamed.

"Mental health episode" is apparently the new woketurd codespeak for "category N chimpout."

Defund Welfare
03-22-2022, 05:48 PM
Yahoo articles really try to pull your heart strings with the melodramatic ramblings of the poor niggers plight. Of course they had to disable their comments because too many people knew these niggers are more worthless than the bird shit on their stolen hoopties.

I skimmed a bit and saw he was originally locked up for drug smuggling. It seems safe to say the nigger was doing bath salts and cocaine, so all those crybaby yahoo authors could never have “handled” this rabid animal better than the professionals.
A little off topic here, I always found it amusing how all the niggers and nigger lovers are always so quick to pull the “anonymous over the internet” schtick but then turn around and act like they’re masters of how police and councilors should be doing their jobs.

The author just cherry picks small segments of the story and then goes off topic and rambles about how they despise the penal system and of course has to bring up Saint Dindu Floyd for the ultimate ass kissing sobfest.

Realistically many people must have already tried to help this nigger, but we know this isn’t the first time he attacked the guards or scared anyone who tried psychology on him. They were fed up and I’m sure if any of the nigger lovers defending him want to try to do someone else’s job better than them they would have been killed.
The positive side of this is now that his cage is vacant, another nigger can now be locked up forever instead of given 1k bail and probation for murder. Shame that’s the best we can do.

IseDaDiva
03-22-2022, 07:56 PM
I have an amazing idea for how to not die in prison or get batwinged by the poe-leece: Don't commit crimes. I guess that never occurred to niggers.

Jim Crow
03-22-2022, 10:16 PM
I think the guards totally rehabilitated that nigger and made it good! It will no longer commit crimes!