PDA

View Full Version : Five homeless shot: Is this a nig?

IseDaDiva
03-14-2022, 08:04 PM
Five shootings targeting homeless men in New York City (https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/13/us/new-york-city-homeless-shootings/index.html) and Washington, DC, over the past two weeks were carried out by a single suspect who is now the subject of an "urgent" manhunt, officials said Sunday..

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/14/us/new-york-city-washington-dc-homeless-shootings/index.html

Ray Cizzums
03-14-2022, 08:56 PM
Libturd scum, like mayors Bill De Blasio and Eric Adams, use the "homeless" as a weapon, to stink
up the lives of middle class city dwellers, who they consider their enemies. A family friend who lives
in uptown Manhattan, takes pics out of his 2nd story apartment, of a disgusting fat spigger, who regularly
backs her fat ass in between parked cars, drops her spandex pants, and takes a nasty dump on the street.
With such a downgrade in their quality of life, I can understand the motive behind shooting these vermin,
but it's really the Democrat garbage politicians who are at fault. With so few white men in NYC anymore,
this shooter is absolutely some kind of breed, who's property value is now half what it was when he bought
it. Or his business was ruined, along with the rest of NY city. I myself would dish out some nice cold 5 gallon
buckets of water, instead of gunfire, at least for a start.
:bugeye

Celticgirl
03-14-2022, 10:15 PM
It's hard to say. It looks like Anton LeVey from the Church of Satan. That is the first thing I thought of.

IseDaDiva
03-14-2022, 10:19 PM
He looks like some sort of a mutt? Hard to tell. Muzzie? Spigger?

Magic Nigger Rashad
03-15-2022, 06:21 AM
This one definitely speaks bix nood.

Whitey Ford
03-15-2022, 07:13 AM
It's hard to say. It looks like Anton LeVey from the Church of Satan. That is the first thing I thought of.

Anton was clean shaved bald and very pale. :)
He had no beard, either.

Funfact:
A long time ago Anton struck up a friendship with Jayne Mansfield. Mansfield's boyfriend/manager disapproved of this friendship. After Anton told him to piss off, he struck back. He went down to the ghetto and told a bunch of niggers that there was a kick ass party happening at Anton's house. So, all these niggers went down to Anton's and totally trashed the place. Not even Satan can stop niggers!

Celticgirl
03-15-2022, 09:54 AM
He had no beard, either.

Funfact:
A long time ago Anton struck up a friendship with Jayne Mansfield. Mansfield's boyfriend/manager disapproved of this friendship. After Anton told him to piss off, he struck back. He went down to the ghetto and told a bunch of niggers that there was a kick ass party happening at Anton's house. So, all these niggers went down to Anton's and totally trashed the place. Not even Satan can stop niggers!

Oh wow. That's funny. I wonder why Jayne Mansfield was into that shit. She had kids. Why would she be into Satanism. Who knows. Those Hollywierd stars were and are wierd. Her daughter Mariska Hargitay adopted a niglet.

Kagman
03-15-2022, 10:23 AM
There is an easy explanation for these shootings. Bloods/Crypts, MS 13 and similar gangs demand murder as part of initiation. My bet, there's a nigger boot camp finishing up and these new criminal fucks need to, literally, 'make their bones'.... Homeless are simply targets of opportunity. And god knows that because of DemonRAT/Liberal policy, they litter the street.

The fastest growing homeless subpopulation are formerly hard-working humans who lost a job, got sick, divorce... you name it. That one kick starts the downward spiral. This is the decline: First, live with family, second - couch surfing between friends, next - living in your car. Once the car goes from either breakdowns or being towed for no insurance/registration - these normal, hard working whites find themselves sleeping on cardboard and subject to the whims of nigger filth... Bottom line is that there has been a sea-change in the nature of the Homeless. An increasing proportion are formally lower middle class and 'working class' whites who were simply one step away from the cliff. Covid, divorce, loss of a job, illness pushes them that final step right into oblivion... Fucked up what this nation has become.

How do I know this shit..?? One of my first jobs out of grad school (I shit you not) was with a major Northeastern City's Mayor's Office of Homeless and Housing Services unit.. We were the strike force garnering all available city resources to address homeless issues and were the point of contact for additional Federal and State aid.. Pretty intense. I've followed developments very closely since. Actually, it was with this unit that I really began to see the full extent of nigger dysfunction and the seeds were planted for the Great Awakening...

Ray Cizzums
03-15-2022, 12:39 PM
He had no beard, either.

Funfact:
I forgot what site it was on, but there was a troll who called himself Jayne Mansfield's Head, with a matching
comedy avatar. To this day, big rig trailers all have "Mansfield bars", which are steel structures extending below
the floor, to keep cars from submarining underneath. Myth had it that Jayne was decapitated, but it was actually
her Doris Day wig that was knocked off, then somebody assumed her head was still inside of it.

Ray Cizzums
03-15-2022, 01:52 PM
Looks more like a jig in the mug shot shown by the Daily Mail, than the one 'Diva put up.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10614513/Police-arrest-man-attacks-homeless-men-left-two-dead-three-injured-DC-NYC.html

Kagman
03-15-2022, 02:40 PM
Timely articles here on the homeless murders... So much for my theory on gang initiation.

Now... if this were a White doing the killing... They would lead off for days on this 'Serial Killer'... Note the US press is not even covering this and the word 'Serial' is not being used at all event though this guy's actions clearly meets the definition...

Yet One More MSM Whitewash....

Celticgirl
03-15-2022, 02:55 PM
Timely articles here on the homeless murders... So much for my theory on gang initiation.

Now... if this were a White doing the killing... They would lead off for days on this 'Serial Killer'... Note the US press is not even covering this and the word 'Serial' is not being used at all event though this guy's actions clearly meets the definition...

Yet One More MSM Whitewash....

The aunt says he is mentally ill. Where have we heard that one before? He must have taken the coon cruiser (Greyhound bus) to get from Washington to NYC and back.

IseDaDiva
03-15-2022, 03:03 PM
Looks more like a jig in the mug shot shown by the Daily Mail, than the one 'Diva put up.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10614513/Police-arrest-man-attacks-homeless-men-left-two-dead-three-injured-DC-NYC.html

Well, I guess my nigdar isn't broken after all.

Even without the pic of the nog, this MO is pretty niggery. I guess it needed a change of pace from kicking old people onto the subway tracks or attacking them with hammers.

"Gerald Brevard III" - pretty classy appropriated handle and a noble lineage, I'm sure.

Ray Cizzums
03-15-2022, 03:18 PM
Well, I guess my nigdar isn't broken after all.
Even without the pic of the nog, this MO is pretty niggery. I guess it needed a change of pace from kicking old people onto the subway tracks or attacking them with hammers.
"Gerald Brevard III" - pretty classy appropriated handle and a noble lineage, I'm sure.

The news pukes wasted no time parroting the famby's "He wuz mentally ill" narrative. That's always
followed by "The fambly begged authorities for help", and "We called them, an no one would listen
to us". I guarantee you that the fambly saw those pics of the killer, and didn't say shit. And they saw
him with a gun and didn't say anything. They have been covering for that nigger for his whole life.

jenkemfactory
03-15-2022, 03:57 PM
Just to be on the safe side, we'll call him a white racist neo nazi kkklansman with long flowing bleached blond hair.
Did I miss anything?

Kagman
03-15-2022, 04:28 PM
The aunt says he is mentally ill. Where have we heard that one before? ....

The MSM usually reserves that one for Mozzie filth who slaughter.. Even when they slaughter in packs... Yep, 'Mental Illness'... Never their pig-Book, the quran... Never their fucked up 'faith' that promotes, child molestation, mysogyny, outright murder, lying, slavery and sex-slavery, and so many other outrages... Nah... NEVER that...

IseDaDiva
03-15-2022, 05:09 PM
The news pukes wasted no time parroting the famby's "He wuz mentally ill" narrative. That's always
followed by "The fambly begged authorities for help", and "We called them, an no one would listen
to us". I guarantee you that the fambly saw those pics of the killer, and didn't say shit. And they saw
him with a gun and didn't say anything. They have been covering for that nigger for his whole life.

The groid commits first-degree serial murders in two cities (weren't there enough homeless to shoot at home?) but you know it's YT's fault for not hunting him down, wrapping him in cotton batting, and taking him to a mental health facility that YOU can pay for.

If a YT was this serial killer, all TV programming would be pre-empted, his picture broadcast around the world, and no one would give a shit if he had mental health problems. ALL serials killers have mental problems, but it only matters if it's one of the New Chosen Species.

Groid_Rage
03-15-2022, 11:04 PM
Confirmed Nigger.

Whitey Ford
03-15-2022, 11:47 PM
I forgot what site it was on, but there was a troll who called himself Jayne Mansfield's Head, with a matching
comedy avatar. To this day, big rig trailers all have "Mansfield bars", which are steel structures extending below
the floor, to keep cars from submarining underneath. Myth had it that Jayne was decapitated, but it was actually
her Doris Day wig that was knocked off, then somebody assumed her head was still inside of it.

It was actually Jayne's boyfriend/manager Samuel Brody who was in the car with her when she died, and he was the guy who sent all the niggers over to Anton's house. Anton claimed that he had cursed Brody and that is why he died in a car accident, and that Jayne was just unlucky enough tobe near him when he died and that he meant no harm to her. Anton was full of shit, really. He didn't (obviously) have any Satanic voodoo. His own daughter Zeena called him a charlatan and a con man. Selling pseudo Satanism to the world did make him filthy rich, though. Until his wife left him and tried to take all his money LOL. You'd think Satan would be smart enough to get a prenuptial agreement.

jenkemfactory
03-16-2022, 12:07 AM
Confirmed Nigger.

Ah, c'mon! You're hurting my feelings. I said to assume the bad guy is always the blue eyed white devil.

MegaBeef
03-16-2022, 07:23 AM
:nigdar
nigdar processing...
DUh Duh duh duhhh! And the answer is... of course!
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/03/15/suspect-in-fatal-attacks-on-homeless-in-d-c-nyc-named-we-got-our-man/
But we knew that right!
19123 Killing defenseless destitute alone unarmed vulnerable people, it's always a nigger !tyrone

Run down 60 innocent people? Nigger! Kill old disabled homeless people? Nigger!

What's with all these mentally ill half-nig mass murdering maniacs lately. All the more reason not to burn the coal. These half jigaboos are unstable and coonfused. Coonfused about what they are and why they were ever born that way.

Look for the MSM media to completely drop the story now

Jim Crow
03-16-2022, 07:39 AM
When they don’t mention race, you know perp wasn’t a human.It was a member of the sub primate species that did the crime.

MegaBeef
03-16-2022, 08:29 AM
I was also wondering this because I saw the video footage of him on the fake / evening news couple nights ago, where he is walking and kind of looked like skin was white. It's pretty obviously a nig from the first picture on the thread but I did not see that one... I was decieved by the news... probably trying to make him look white on purpose. Lightening the video footage like they did with Darrell Brooks.
19127 19128

Ignatow
03-16-2022, 12:56 PM
A white nigger is still a nigger.

IseDaDiva
03-16-2022, 03:24 PM
Here's a video of the feral nog actually shooting one of its victims. I mean, "allegedly" because even if it's on video clear as day it might not have happened.

https://nypost.com/2022/03/12/police-seek-soho-shooter-after-2-killed-1-injured-sources/

Celticgirl
03-17-2022, 02:32 PM
The groid commits first-degree serial murders in two cities (weren't there enough homeless to shoot at home?) but you know it's YT's fault for not hunting him down, wrapping him in cotton batting, and taking him to a mental health facility that YOU can pay for.

If a YT was this serial killer, all TV programming would be pre-empted, his picture broadcast around the world, and no one would give a shit if he had mental health problems. ALL serials killers have mental problems, but it only matters if it's one of the New Chosen Species.

Did you notice how the media whitened him too? I thought something was off with the coloring. Probably was hoping a white man would get caught in his place and take the fall. I could tell by the features though. He had those lips and nose. They made him look almost Jewish or white ethnic. They so were hoping a white guy would get caught in his place or were hoping that he would not get caught at all. If they had shown the proper coloring he may have gotten caught sooner before murdering his last victim. The media is complicit in murder no doubt. The only thing that will stop it is if they are held responsible for the niggers crime and lose alot of money and maybe have criminal charges laid against them.

Celticgirl
03-19-2022, 01:08 PM
It was actually Jayne's boyfriend/manager Samuel Brody who was in the car with her when she died, and he was the guy who sent all the niggers over to Anton's house. Anton claimed that he had cursed Brody and that is why he died in a car accident, and that Jayne was just unlucky enough tobe near him when he died and that he meant no harm to her. Anton was full of shit, really. He didn't (obviously) have any Satanic voodoo. His own daughter Zeena called him a charlatan and a con man. Selling pseudo Satanism to the world did make him filthy rich, though. Until his wife left him and tried to take all his money LOL. You'd think Satan would be smart enough to get a prenuptial agreement.

Wow. That is crazy. Satanism is just so creepy.