PDA

View Full Version : New to Chimpout.org, Long Time Member of Chimpout.com

vizitor
03-13-2022, 10:18 PM
Chimpout is the only place to be, when I get sick and tired of niggers.

Kagman
03-13-2022, 10:32 PM

Howdy, fellow nigger hater... Sorry to hear Chimpout.com crashed... Do you know why??? You may also recall my screen name...

vizitor
03-13-2022, 10:42 PM
Howdy, fellow nigger hater... Sorry to hear Chimpout.com crashed... Do you know why??? You may also recall my screen name...
Yea, I remember your username. I was sxng9 on Chimpout.com. Changed my username on this forum, but kept my same avatar.

Also, I don't know what happened to Chimpout.com. I was struggling to decide whether or not to sign up here, but I need a place to come online with like-minded people to talk about niggers.

Kagman
03-13-2022, 10:47 PM
Yea, I remember your username. I was sxng9 on Chimpout.com. Changed my username on this forum, but kept my same avatar.

What happened? Why did they go down? Hacked? Not enough traffic?? Infighting??? It was a good site with good people..And yes, I remember your screen name as well. Glad to see you here... this is a great site as well. thoughtful, clear thinking and FUNNY folks... .Charles Darwin was another good one - he was from Great Brittan, there are others I think would do well here too

CoonsЯus
03-13-2022, 10:49 PM
welcome to the superior nigger bashing platform. We are confident you'll be happy here !

:welcometoco

Now get nigger bashing buddy !

tweakstick
03-14-2022, 04:43 AM
I think you'll find the water is fine here so welcome aboard, Vizitor. We've got some great folks here. Enjoy the site.

Jim Crow
03-14-2022, 07:28 AM
I belong to both sites. But unless this one’s down and I’m desperately needing to bash niggers,I don’t go to the other one often.

haywood
03-14-2022, 08:51 AM

Welcome!!

jenkemfactory
03-14-2022, 09:03 AM
Welcome nigguh hat'n brutha!

Glad to have you here.

MegaBeef
03-14-2022, 09:45 PM
Welcome sir!
I used the other one for a bit a few weeks after this one went down and I lost hope of it coming back up.... worked perfectly fine, had no problem... didn't like the watermark they put on photos, big deal right, otherwise than that totally fine site IMO
Now the other ones down... is it big tech censorship or the FBI n-word police... JK i hope

Tar Remover
03-15-2022, 07:54 AM
Welcome viz! Glad to have you! Let's bash some goddamn niggers!:club:cellblockwelcome

Ignatow
03-15-2022, 07:59 PM
Welcome to THE Chimpout!