PDA

View Full Version : Happy News! A potential breeder/shitlet taken out by it's foul egg-doner

Kagman
03-13-2022, 11:32 AM
One in Nigger U for the duration.. the other, bat-winged before it could breed... I'd call this a fine addition to a wonderful Sunday morning

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwfmjRDzHO4

Buh- By, niglet.... Buh- By, Shitlet Launcher

http://www.chimpout.org/forum/images/icons/vbactivity/medals/treybat.gif

Groid_Rage
03-13-2022, 02:11 PM
0 fucks given

IseDaDiva
03-13-2022, 03:53 PM
I don't understand breeder sows capping their sprogs or letting their new bucks cap them. I know they hate their niglets, but don't they care about the extra welfare, food skamps, SSI? I guess the feral instincts just take over and they can't think that far ahead.

Kagman
03-13-2022, 04:25 PM
I don't understand breeder sows capping their sprogs or letting their new bucks cap them. I know they hate their niglets, but don't they care about the extra welfare, food skamps, SSI? I guess the feral instincts just take over and they can't think that far ahead.

Many larger predators from Bush Africa kill their sprogs for a variety of reasons but you raise a good point... Niglets are meal tickets and money machines. I'm sure it was a calculated bat-winging. According to the news report, the carcass was found in the buck's nest. Clearly consistent with the bush behaviors of other large Apefrican predators. My bet... They were hoping to keep the dead niglet a secret and continue to collect. Certainly this was/would not have been the first time these lower life forms attempted such a stunt

Jim Crow
03-13-2022, 04:47 PM

Niggers’ IQ levels are too low. Nigger brains don’t have a capability of thinking past the moment. These ape like beasts make impulsive decisions based on instict. Their unpredictability makes the shitbeasts a danger to those around them!

Ray Cizzums
03-13-2022, 05:35 PM
Thanks to Kagman, for "Bringing awareness" to the savagery, and callous disregard for sub-human life,
of the primitive bush negro. Prosta-matooting mammy, mack daddy pimp boyfriend, and their no-longer-breathing
excuse for a welfare check. Like sands through the hour glass - these am the daze of they lives....
:bugeye

Kagman
03-13-2022, 05:43 PM
Thanks to Kagman, for "Bringing awareness" to the savagery, and callous disregard for sub-human life,
of the primitive bush negro. Prosta-matooting mammy, mack daddy pimp boyfriend, and their no-longer-breathing
excuse for a welfare check. Like sands through the hour glass - these am the daze of they lives....
:bugeye

Thank you for the acknowledgement... I'm honored. I'm also laughing.. HARD.."...And their no-longer breathing excuse for a welfare check" Bwwwaaahahahahaha!

I aint bin dun did dat!
03-14-2022, 05:15 AM
The new bucks can’t stand the idea of some other buck’s niglet runnin around reminding them of other muh dikkins the sow has taken over the years. Niggers disproportionately taget and murder humans too but I am very happy their favorite target is other niggers.